ii. focused

"The things you do to me are innexplicable. And so are the thoughts in my head."  -mai

                                                                               JACOB

      Crying. I have no one. Absolutely no one. My heart was crying out to God. I might as well give up! My mom is transforming into a demon herself. Her eyes gleam mean. She usd to be the greatest mom a child could ever ask for. i was grateful for her! i SHOWED her my gratitude each and every day! I DON'T DESERVE THIS! People at my school were now looking down on me, because of my faith in God. I can't take it anymore. I just can't. I can't deal with school, home, and the demons who society call 'people.' It's too much on my plate. I'm either going to continue my plan, or commit suicide. Either way I'll be happy. 

Jacob decided to drive to Home Depot, to collect the necessary items. He was sick of non believers, and demonic people. It was time they recieve their punishment. It was just. It was fair. Well, at least to Jacob. This is what he wanted. This is what would satisfy him, and make his heart whole. That's  what Jacob thought. Think VS. Know. Jacob Thinks this plan will go well. However, he's not positive, because he doesn't Know for sure.

"I think I have everything I need." Jacob thought out loud.

His items consisted of:

1. Wood

2. A chain saw

3. Nails

4. A hammer

5. Paint

6. A screw driver

7. Gloves

"If this plan is going to succeed, I'm going to have to stay focused."

"No one will or can stop me, and that's a promise."

'You can do it Jacob! We know you can.'

'Yeah, Jacob! Give them what they deserve!'

Jacob felt like a hero. Little did he know, those words of "encouragement" were not from angels. Or Jesus. Actually, they were far from it. But little Jacob couldn't descriminate the two. Hell from Heaven. Or satan from Jesus. It was a blur. He thought the voices in his head were either angels, or Jesus. He thought they  were positive spirits. He still thinks this now. Poor Jacob.

'I love you Jacob.'

"I love you too Jesus. At least I know your love for me is for eternity." Jacob replied.

Wrong person Jacob. Wrong person.

Jacob was so touched by these heart warming comments, he started to form a connection with the spirits in his head.

"Because of the faith you all put in me, I shall show my gratitude by rewarding you with a surpise tomorrow night. I'm going to show those satanist's and atheist that my Jesus is the token to Heaven. They will regret their sins, and foolish actions. However, it will be far too late to apologize." Jacob said.

Let the massacre begin.

• AUTHOR'S NOTE • 

This was a filler. I feel like shit. The actual good parts of this story starts in the next chapter. I'm having horrible writer's block with this story. Bare with me. Please! Thank you, everyone!

10 votes/ 5 comments