Chapter 1: Caldwell- She Sorta Freaks Me Out-

I pull on my red and yellow striped tie making it loosen around my neck. I walk up the cemented path to the all too familiar glass doors of Hamilton Prep. Shoving them open makes air blow against my face. Time to return to my kingdom. I take a step inside the school to see a few people chatting to one another. It didn’t take long for people to notice me. Striding down the hall with your hands stuffed in your pockets feeling as if you were the top of the world makes people notice you.

“Cald!” Someone yells to me. I turn to see a guy who was my age walking over to me with a few other people trailing behind him. “What’s going on, man?”

“Oh you know the usual stuff.” I shrug my shoulders at them with a smile playing at my lips. The guy flashes me his smile while laughing. Everyone else laughs along with him.

“Is the usual stuff knocking up your girlfriend?” He asks. No. I wanted to say. The usual stuff is hiding from her because she storta freaks me out.

“Oh yes James I spent all my summer with her.” I wink at James causing him to laugh again. James was in the school uniform like every other student in this school. He was wearing a white button up with a red suit jacket along with a red and yellow tie. On his suit jacket pocket was the school symbol. James brushes off some dust from his black dress pants.

“I wish my summer was that eventful.” James blue eyes shined with excitement just thinking about what he could have done if he had a girlfriend. His eyes are quite amazing the way they shined it was beautiful. Wait a minute. Stop right there. I am freaking straight! Even if I do think men are hot and women aren’t I am straight. If not now I will be later. It’s just a phase.

“Sucks for you that I got to have a better summer than you did.” I shrug my shoulder at him. “I guess the better person gets the better summer.”

“You mean the cockier person gets the better summer?” he asks. Everyone behind him laughs.

“Either way my summer was better and if it was because I’m cocky then that is freaking wonderful.” Everyone around us began to laugh again which made me smirk.

“Whatever idiot. Just because you can land a super hot girl- which I still have yet to meet- doesn’t make you better than me.”

“I think it does.” James has never met my girlfriend ‘cause we rarely talk out of school and because this school is for boys only so Jessica can’t come here to meet him and the others. I am not really disapointed with this because the less time she presses her breasts in my face the better even though I really need her too. It will help fix me. I need to be fixed.

“How do I even know that she is real?” James rases one of his eyebrows at me. I reach into my pocket to produce my phone. Looking through my picture I come to one of Jessica and me. I shove it in James's face for him to see.

“Hot huh?” I ask him.

“I hate you.” He shoves the phone away from his face. I look down at the photo. Jessica's long wavy brown hair goes past her shoulders. Her eyes were a stormy grey. I think what he liked most about her was her gigantic chest. In the photo she was on my shoulders in a bikini rubbing my hair. This was before me a Jessica even dated. It was when we were friends and she was way less crazy. Now Jessica is clingy and never wants to let me out of her sight. I really can’t stand it.

“Hating me is not going to get you my girlfriend.”

“Yeah,” someone in the group around us says.

“Shut up,” James snapped. “I know it won't but where the heck do you find hot people like that?”

“I don’t know. Everywhere?” I roll my eyes at him. “Open your eyes.”