My Crazy Family&Mornings

Chapter 1: This is my life

'My Crazy Family&Mornings' 

I got pushed onto the floor, landing facefirst. Groaning I slowly pulled myself up to glare at the curly haired boy who had moved me. His features were fuzzy because I didn't have my contacts in, but I could still tell who it was.

"Harry!!"

"What?" he asked innocently, his curly hair brushed to perfection. He sat on the edge of my bed, wrapping MY blanket around him, as if taunting me.

"Styles, I will give you two minutes to run." I threatened. Harry's eyes went wide knowing something bad was gonna come. He got up and bolted out the door, tripping over the blanket. I sighed, shaking my head at him, and sat back on my bed, putting on my contacts. The bed dipped down next to me, and Harry put his arm around me.

"Ani?" He asked, like a child asking his mum for something.

"Yerp?" I said, suspicious.

"After the Xfactor, do you think we will be famous?" I looked at him, studying his features. His jaw was set, and his green eyes blazed down on me. I looked away quickly.

"I know you will be... I probally won't even get past the auditions." Harry pulled my face to I was facing him.

"Don't ever doubt yourself Ani!" We stared at each other for a few minutes. I smiled, and punched his arm. He glared at me, trying hard to keep a straight face. I laughed, causing him to crack a smile. 

"Well, I know you'll get far, mister. I'm-such-a-lady-charmer." At each word I poked each of him abs, through his shirt. He laughed, his head thrown back. After of laughter died down we just sat there in a comfy silence.

"Harry?" I asked looking up from his shirt which I had been playing with.

"Yea?" He asked looking down at me.

"When your rich and famous, do you think you'll be in a band?" He tilted his head to the side and thought about it.

"I really don't know Ani." He said looking at me again. I nodded in understanding. We sat in silence for a bit more before he pushed me out of my bed. 

Now before you go getting all confused I should probally back track, and explain some stuff.

My name is Ani, Ani Styles. I'm adopted, I now live with my adoptive family, my mum, older sister, and older brother. I'm 16 1/2, so almost 17. My brother is Harry Styles, (yes that famous guy, but lemme get there) When Harry and I were 7 my adopted mum and pops divorced. Pops moved away, Harry and I usually live with him, but recently he's been away so we've been staying with our mum. 

Anyway. My "real" parents disappeared when I was about 4, all I know is that I have a twin sister, and an older brother. I don't know how my parents died, or where my siblings are. We were separated at the baby house, in Ireland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why you go pushn me outa my bed brotha!?" I screamed my Irish acent pushing through in my voice as my volume got louder.

"ANI STOP YELLING AT HARRY!" mum yelled from downstairs.

"SORRY MOTHER!" I yelled at the door. I glanced at the clock as I was walking towards the bathroom to get changed. I froze midstep.

"WHY DA FUQ DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT 4 IN THE MORNING!?!? IMMA KILL YOU!!" i yelled running at Harry. He giggled and stood up. I stopped as soon as my nose touched his shoulder. He started laughing hysterically at my height.

Now before you say anything, I AM NOT SHORT!!! Harry just happens to be a really tall 16 year old. I pouted and sat on the floor. Trying to keep a straight face I ignored Harry. His laughing stopped and he sunk down on the floor next to me.

"I'm sorry Ani. For.... Ummmm.... Laughing at your height. Please don't be mad." See Harry and my relationship is really weird. We fight like a couple, love each other like siblings, and we look out for each other. We also do a lot of random things together..... stuff that may or may not get us thrown in jail... ANYWAY, back to the story.

"ANI!!!!! PLEASE!!!" See Harry can't stand the silent treatment, EVER.

"OKAY SO I WOKE YOU UP! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! JUST PLEASE TALK TO ME!!" He put his head in the crook of my neck and started sobbing. I laughed and stood up.

"So bro, why chu be wakn me up!?" I asked in some random accent. Harry looked at me oddly.

"Okay, pretending that moment never happened... Mum told me to come and wake you up, so that you could get ready for the audition." OH. SHT. OH. SHT!!!

"But we have to be there in like 3 hours?"

"You have to shower idiot." He snorted and stood up.

 I groaned and ran into the bathroom, running the shower, pulling off my sweatshirt, and getting in. My mind wandered to what I was going to wear. Mum and I had gotten at the mall. We had dragged Harry along just to chose an outfit. I was wearing a green off the shoulder sweater. Not bright green, but like the color of grass. Black skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a bright orange beanie.

Getting out of the shower I glanced at the clock, only 6. Phew, still have time. I pulled on my clothes and grabbed my shoes. 

I ran out of of my room, slamming the door behind me, and slid down the railing. I kissed my mum's cheek and grabbed a piece of toast. I sat down next to Gemma who was facetiming her 'bestie'.

"HEY ANI!!" Maddy yelled from the phone on the table. I smiled and waved.

"HEY MADDIE WITH A Y!" She giggled.

"How's my baby? Nervous?" See Maddy and I were like sisters, not as close as Gemma and I. 

"Nah, just hungry." I responded, getting up and grabbing two more pieces of toast.

"That sound like my Ani, never worried, and always hungry." I heard Maddy say to Gemma as I raced up the stairs.

I ran back into my room and into my walk-in closet. I ran to one wall and rummaged through the shelves. Looking for my bag.

I finally spotted it and checked to make sure I had gummy bears in the extra pocket. 

I ran out of my closet and grabbed my phone. I glanced at the clock again.

"LEGGO PEOPLE." I screamed running down the stairs.

I hopped in the car, and put in my ear buds.

A/N:

comment

vote

follow