With Society

Robert "Beast" Johnson is second to only, John Bonham. That's how he got his nickname. The rest of the band thought Robert looked and drummed like John Bonham. His high energy, powerful, fervent drumming style would send chills up anyone's spine. One fan said "Robert's drums sound and feel like an earthquake. Nothing compares to a live show with Robert playing." 

Robert says that John Bonham was a huge inspiration and was honored when the rest of the band said he reminded them of the famous drummer. Unlike John Bonham, Robert did not play drum solos. He was too self conscious to play without the rest of the band. One day in the recording studio Jimmy was talking to Robert while John was recording a vocal track, and convinced him to do a short drum solo for the album. It started out as a short drum solo but, once Robert got into it, he didn't want to stop.

Jimmy and Robert are extremely different. Jimmy is the sensible, professional, positive one. Robert is the crazy, wild, hyper, child-like one. Somehow, the strange pair are best friends. Robert pushes Jimmy to be wild and crazy. Jimmy brings Robert to reason before Robert gets drunk and jumps out a window. The opposites attract and balance each other out. 

John and Robert are almost always getting each other back for a prank. These two are peas in a pod. John is wild, reckless, and unpredictable. Nobody ever knows what John's up to but, they can almost always bet that he's up to no good. Robert and John encourage each other to be wilder, crazier and stupider. These two can be deadly if given a bottle of Jack Daniels and a spoon.

Aaron and Robert are similarly different. Aaron and Robert both share a love for a large bottle of Jack Daniels, though Robert isn't picky with his alcohol. While Aaron likes his Jack on the rocks, Robert will drink anything handed to him. Without question, Robert will down anything in a shot glass. 

Robert is the quintessential rock star. Nobody would expect him to have a soft side. While he's on tour, he hates being away from Alexys. He calls her at least once a day and sometimes, the two will talk for hours if his schedule permits. Alexys is in love with her hunk of rock star, but she's the only person that will ever see his soft side. Robert will never cry in front of anyone but, his love, Alexys.