Chapter 29

(On the court)

"Your glasses look so cool, Tsukishima!" Hinata said amazed at Tsukishima's new glasses.

"You've been saying that nearly everyday, Hinata." Yamaguchi said to Hinata.

I chuckled at their behavior.

My smile faded and I looked down at the floor with a ball in my hands.
I was still a bit shaking.
I tried to forget the previous event as soon as possible, but I couldn't really do it.

Then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I looked behind me. A blush made it's way on my cheeks when my steel colored eyes met a pair of beautiful brown ones.

"Everything is fine now, Mae," Nishinoya said, his hand never leaving my shoulder, "You're safe now."

He flashed me a smile that could cure cancer and end wars and I returned one of my warmest ones.

Little did I know that the eyes of our opponents and our team mates were locked on us.

I gently brought up my arm and cupped his cheek in my hand.

"I know...thanks, Yuu." I said looking softly at him again. This made him suddenly blush for some reason and I pulled my hand back. Steam came out of his ears.

"G-Gomen!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We were leading this set when I was suddenly switched out.

I went to the other players and stood there adjusting my hair tie.

"Nice job, Mae-chan!" Hinata cheered and high fived me.

"Thanks! You too."

I watched the intense game befor me and saw the ball going over and over tho the other side of the net.

Whenever someone is about to spike, blockers would jump up. And that is what my brother did but the next thing was, he turned around and his nose was bleeding.

"He took it in the face!"

"Kageyama! Don't die!"

"Onii-san!" I shouted hurried to get him some tissues. I handed him almost the whole package.

"We're switching you out until your nose stops bleeding." Daichi said which made Tobio take his hand away and talk.

"My nose isn't bleeding!"

"It is. Why would you lie about that."

"Keep the tissues there!"

I went to the infirmary with my brother and the others continued.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After some couple more minutes we won the set.

We went to see who our next opponent was and it was Wakunan.

The match against Wakunan was really intense.

They had a spiker that would always spike so precise against the blockers that in the end it was perfectly to rebound again.

(Skip match cuz I can't write about how Daichi got hurt😢)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Go, go, let's go!  Let's go, Dateko!"

"Push it, push it, push it, push it, push it, push it, push it, Seijoh!"

We sat on the bleachers and Hinata, my brother, Noya and Tanaka were stuffing their faces with Food and Drinks.

"Hey, don't eat too much!" Sugawara said, trying to stop the hungry boys from getting a sore stomach later.

"So...," Daichi started looking at the match befor us. Dateko vs. Seijoh, "I wonder who our next opponent is."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Be sure to make yourselves heard!" Daichi said encouraging the Team.

"Osu!"

This is our Chance! Today we are going to beat Seijoh!

I spiked the ball Sugawara tossed to me and then I was about to get it on the other side I saw my brother and Seijoh's captain tugging on the ball I spiked. Oikawa let go and my brother went flying back. Oikawa then laugher loudly and held his hands into the air.

O-Onii-san!

I helped him up and then went over to Yachi.

"Abunai!" Someone shouted from the other side of the court. I glance to where the voice came from and saw a ball flying to Yachi. My reflexes kicked in and I went to her and did the only thing imaginable.

I went infront of her and blocked the ball with my fore arm.

Tanaka handed the boy the ball back by lightly pushing it onto his stomach with an angry expression.

 We warmed up a bit and then lined up as usual.

"Let's play!"

"The crow's broken wing has healed and it is stronger than ever," Takeda-sensei said to us as we gather around him in a half circle,"The bodies and techniques you have trained for this day...Make sure you go all out, and fly into the huge sky. If you're ablo do everything that needs to be done, results will follow. That's what I believe."

"Right!"

"Ukai-kun..." He said and let our Coach step foward to tell us something.

"To be honest, Seijoh is a bat match-up for you guys. As in any Team that is calm and collected...But overcoming them is our only Option. So overcome that defeat!"

"Yeah!"

Seijoh was serving first and guess who served?
Yes, Oikawa.

He served but Daichi was there to receive it.

"Sugoi, captain!" I said overwhealmed by his recieve.

It went to the net and turnip-head was there to dump the ball. Luckily my brother was there to react to the situation. He received it. I saw the expression on the opponents faces and I figured they would think  'Now their setter is not able to serve!'

You thought.

Nishinoya went to the attack line and tossed the ball to  me. I jumped and spiked the ball. POINT!

"YOSHAAA!!"

"We did it Yuu!!! Nice toss!" I said high-fiving him.

"YES! Nice kill!"

I gave him a cheeky smile and he returned it.

The match continued.

Tobio served but it wasn't in.

He growled a bit but Daichi tried to calm him down.

"Don't mind."

When one team made a point the other one would quickly get it back.

Hinata spiked against the blockers but Tsukishima was there to save the ball from touching the ground.

#############

Hi guys! I'm sooooooo sorry that I haven't updated in a month but school is stressing me and taking up all my freetime and I dont have time to write. I tried to write a bit so here ya go.