Boy Like You

LOL OH GOD I’VE BEEN PUTTING THIS OFF FOR LIKE FOREVER.

AND GOD ENGLAND WHY DO YOU SEEM SUDDENLY SEXY IN THIS FIC.

…Anyways, this is dedicated to Mad_Hatter_fan. You helped me decide the roles for America and England and I feel like I owe you for this. C:

ohgodreadingthisoveritsucks

…So in this it features: Selfish/uke!America and Player/Seme!England. Yeah. Go and read my lovelies~

What do I do with a boy like you?

      America stared at England. England was dressed in a black button-up shirt, with the first 6 buttons unbuttoned, showing off his chest. He had dark jeans on, and some dress loafers. England smirked. “You like?” he asked America, winking. America blushed and looked away. “You look… G-Good enough.” England smiled and put his hand around America’s waist, pulling him close. “We should head to that club.” “Iggy, I already told you that I hate that and I’d rather go to-” England put a finger to America’s lips. “Shhh. Let’s go to the club. Trust me. You’ll love it there. And who knows, maybe you’ll get a nice surprise for obeying me.” America’s face flushed and he bowed his head. “O-Ok…” England smiled triumphantly.

I know you know, I’m wrapped around your finger.

      They both walked out of their apartment and stepped into England’s dark green jeep. England slammed onto the petal, his eyes flashing with the insaneness from his old pirate days. America watched England as he took the sharp turns and honked at the cars that dared got in his way. England was somewhat calm, somehow. America stared at England, his eyes roaming all over his body. England noticed, and looked over at America. “I see you undressing me with your eyes. You can stop, you’ll get plenty later.” He winked as America looked away, his face red. England looked back at the road. “SHIT!” He took a sharp turn, just barely missing hitting a car. He honked and yelled back at the other driver. “BLOODY GIT! LEARN HOW TO DRIVE, WHY DON’T YOU!”

You're so, you're so.

Beautiful and dangerous.

      England had finally pulled to the outside of the club, and jumped out of his car. America remained where he was. England glared at him. “You coming, wanker?” America stared at him expectantly. England rolled his eyes and slammed his door shut. He strutted over to America’s side and threw his door open. He held his hand out. “Ready to go… Princess?” America took England’s hand and hit him. “Shut up!” England chuckled and put his arm around America’s shoulders. “Let’s go.” He kissed America’s forehead, making America blush yet again.

Hot and cold.

      As they walked into the club, England got swarmed by a hoard of girls. America looked at all of the girls. …Wait, was that Poland? He saw another blonde man. Wait- France?! France was flailing around drunkenly. “Ohhhhh Enggglaannddd~ I’ve always liked you~” Oh. He was drunk. Of course… If not, he’d probably be in a fight with England at the moment. America sighed and walked over to the dance floor, where he could see many other countries. He glanced around. There was Germany, drunk, nibbling on a drunk Italy’s neck. “Ve~ D-Doitsu!” Germany smiled and continued. America’s eyes wondered over to the dance floor as he stepped on. He was quickly joined by Prussia. “HEEEEEEEY AMERICAAAA!” Prussia yelled. “AREN’T I DANCING SO AWESOMELY?!” America chuckled, Prussia was drunk too. Gilbird fluttered over and hit Prussia’s chest, and he fell over into Prussia’s arms. Prussia roared. “AHA! GILBIRD’S DRUNK TOOO!” America burst out laughing, and started to dance all around the floor, all of the lights reflecting off of his body. He was dressed in a dark blue button-up shirt, black jeans, and a pair of red converse. Texas kept threatening to fly off of his face, but he just lightly pushed it back on and got to dancing.

Don’t you see the light, boy? I could blow your mind, boy.

      After about 7 songs, he stopped to take a big breath. He stared at the dance floor, and saw a red-headed girl suggestively dancing with England. His England! He should be dancing like that with ME not that- Wait. What was he saying?! He blushed and then shook the thought away. He marched onto the floor, and pushed the girl away from England. “Hey, what the fuck do you-” America slapped her. “WHORE!” he yelled at her. England looked at America, shocked. “A-Alfred we were just-” “I saw you! What the HELL! You’re such a fucking player I don’t know why I-” England pulled him into a kiss, making America wide-eyed.

Let me be your new toy.

I do what I want and I get what I want when I want it, w-want it, w-want it.

Cause I'm not gonna stop till I get what you got till I got it, g-got it, g-got it.

                America bit England’s lip, smirked, and walked away, leaving a lust-filled England sighing. I do what I want. I’m not controlled by him… I can get any girl I want! Even a few guys! I don’t need him. Psh, I don’t, I really don’t… Dear god I want him. I don’t need him, yet I do… DAMMIT. I’ve confused myself. England shook his head of all thoughts. He needed to talk to America. And he knew exactly where he was, so he started walking, getting closer and closer to America.

What do I do with a boy, with a boy like you?Got me lost, got me hooked.Now I'm so confused.

Is this all part of your plan?I don't really understand.What to do, what to do with a boy like you.

                America was outside, leaning on England’s jeep. I don’t understand him. One moment I’m his world, the next he can’t get enough of those sluts… Is he trying to get me jealous or something? Ugh, I don’t understand what to do with him… He heard the club backdoor open, and England smirked at him. “Hey hero.” America pouted and looked away.

I'm gonna win.Boy, your game is over.Try to play.

But your odds are 10 to 1.Keep the change.

                England frowned slightly and cupped America’s cheek and turned him so they were face to face. “Hey. You can’t push me away; I know that you always want me as bad as I want you.” He teased, making America blush. “S-Shut up England. You’re a player and I hate you.” England smirked. “You could never hate me.” America glared at him. Dammit he looks so cute… England thought.

After I'm done with ya.You won’t know what hit ya.You're not fooling anyone.I do what I want and I get what I want when I want it, w-want it, w-want it

Cause I'm not gonna stop till I get what you got till I got it, g-got it, g-got it.

                America snarled. “Fuck. You.” England smiled devilishly. “Gladly.” With that, England threw America over his shoulder and threw him into the backseats. “Ohshi-” was all America was able to say before the car doors locked and a mouth smashed against his.

What do I do with a boy like you?

                OH GOD I’M FINALLY DONE. AFTER LIKE MONTHS OF SAYING THAT I’LL FINISH IT I FINALLY DID.

….I SHOULD FINISH MY MATH HOMEWORK