Memories In Heart

^^For being my first fan.. You have no idea how happy you made feel 

-----------------------------------------

Ryan's POV

I looked at the clock, 8:12.

WHAT THE!?! I checked it like, a second ago and it was only eight. Mom is going to kill me, I was supposed to wake her up twelve minutes ago. I heard someone coming down the stair. I guessed it was Sarah and… BINGO!! I grinned to myself; I guess I won’t have to face my mom after all.

"What are you doing?" she said as she approached the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too," I said sarcastically.

"Oh god morning," she mumbled, “again, what are you doing?" She said, returning back to her normal volume. Her big blue eyes, that matched mine, came from our father. Hers were wide open, which was odd, because my sister is a typical teenager that would sleep until noon on the weekend. Even her auburn, middle-back-length hair was looking good, meaning she didn’t just wake up.

"HELLO, RYAN," she said, waving her hand in front of my face to bring me back from my thoughts.

"What?" I questioned. Then I remembered her asking me what I was doing.

"I was as-" 

"I guess not sleeping the average hours on Sunday has affected your brain." I cut her off taking a sip from my coffee. She raised her eyebrows giving me her failing-angry expression which was my sign to start. "You know you can never be angry at me," I smirked.

"Yes, I know," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

I don’t know why they say siblings always fight; my sister and I almost never fight.

We're so much alike. Even in appearance, the only major difference is our hair color, mine is dirty blond and hers is an auburn color like my brother's.

"Want some," I asked, gesturing to the coffee but I already knew the answer.

"No thanks, I'll have some hot chocolate with extra sugar," she answered and I smiled as we said the 'extra sugar' part at the same time. "And extra cream," she teased with a smirk on her face.

"Go wake up mom and check if Adam is awake," I ordered.

"What about my hot chocolate," she whined and it took me a hell lot of self control not to laugh at her facial expression.

"I'll do it, now go." She seemed to be thinking about it. "Alright," she said and turned around.

"Don't mention the time to mom," I said as she started walking. 

She turned around now facing me, "I don’t know why the hell this is necessary but fine."

My eyes widened as she swore but I know that she's not a kid anymore. I mean she's sixteen, but still young.

"Watch your mouth young lady," I said but I guess it was too late and she was already upstairs. I took my coffee from the counter with the newspaper in the other hand and made my way to the living room, ignoring Sarah's hot chocolate. If she's old enough to swear then she's old enough to make herself a hot chocolate, I huffed.

"Morning," Adam mumbled groggily making his way from the stairs to the kitchen, still in his pajamas with his green eyes all sleepy. I guess most of my family aren’t morning people. Just registering what he said, I didn’t bother replying knowing he couldn’t hear me.

Adam and I were always close. Part of the reason is because we’re twins. Nevertheless, we became inseparable as we grew up.

"RYAN! I TOLD YOU TO WAKE ME UP AT 8:00, NOT 8:30," mom yelled from upstairs.

"It's not even 8:30 yet mom it's still 8:25,'" I replied knowing that only Adam is in hearing limits.

"You're dead dude," Adam joked, approaching me with two cups in his hands.

"It's just 30 minutes! So, what happened? And why are you carrying two glasses?" I asked keeping my voice low.

"Oh nothing happened, you just forgot to wake up mom so you're going to face her wrath for missing the live episode of her favorite series," he chuckled, "Sarah told me to make her hot chocolate, knowing that you won’t and the other is just my coffee," he replied simply.

OH SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!! Wow Sarah knows me too well. "Well if she's old enough to swear then she is just fine preparing her own drink," I huffed. 

My mobile went off breaking our conversation. I looked at the caller ID and it said Ethan.

Entering work mode I answered formally, "Ryan Smith is speaking."

"WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled.

"Home," I answered, a bit scared of the way he yelled. One Thing I know is that, Ethan never yells unless he's really pissed.

"AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HOME RIGHT NOW?"

"And why should I not?" I said exasperating from not knowing why he's so angry.

"Because I called your sister thirty minutes ago to wake you up and tell that there's a case and you need to be there right now. I had to call her since your mobile was turned off," he replied sarcastically. "Wait do you mean she didn’t tell you?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW," I replied standing up to get ready.

"Oh well come here fast, I texted you the address before," then he hung up.

So that explains everything, like why Sarah was up early. Picking up a random suit and shoes and putting them on, I got my wallet and keys before racing to the front door. I unlocked the car and turned the engine on, making my way to the address. In a normal family they'd be worried like hell by the way I went out. Luckily, we're not a normal family.

In fact I'm a CIA agent, as was my father. My brother is one of those important businessmen so my mom and sister are used to exits like that. I don't know why but I had this feeling that something really bad was about to happen. I left the car for one of the small officers to park it and made my way inside with this strange feeling becoming stronger something inside me telling me to run away. But I can’t. 

It’s just like every case.

I kept chanting, trying to cool my insides.

And little did I know just what was about to happen.   

-----------------------------

[A/N] Thanks for everyone who just wasted his time reading my story. This is just first chapter so it's mostly about introducing some of the main characters. I promise the next chapters are going to be better, more exciting, and way longer.^_^

Please comment with your opinion I'd love to know it, maybe even vote if you like it *cheeky grin*