He MUST Be MINE!!!

Sakura stared intently at the computer screen, her tongue tracing lightly against her bottom lip. Her eyes were wide and focused, studying the sleeping being that was sprawled out on the immense, orange mattress that took up the majority of the tiny room's space. The being turned over, their left arm now hanging off of the bed. The person muttered something incoherent before letting out a startled cry and turning over once again, their weight shifting the mattress as they moved. Sakura gently placed her hand on the computer screen, exhaling deeply. She could see a small circle of fog begin to form on the monitor from where she breathed at. "It's OK, darling. Sakura's right here. I'll fend off those monsters that always seem to tear at you during your sleep. Just as soon as I find a way to talk to you at school. I promise."

The form shifted once again before finally settling down, seeming to hear her words and finding comfort in them. Sakura sighed as she turned off the computer. She muted her television and began to dress out into her pajamas, which consisted of an orange tank top and yellow shorts. Fox heads and tails decorated the yellow shorts from front to back, making it the most outstanding feature out of all of the other pajamas that she had ever owned in her short life, which were normally sweats. She glanced at the alarm clock on the night stand beside her bed.

Two more hours before she could start heading over to the school. She gritted her teeth and began to fidget with her fingers.

'I must…No! I c-can't do that!'

'Yes. You can.'

'It's illegal!'

'So what if it is? It's not like you haven't done illegal things in the past.'

She let out a quiet yawn and closed her eyes, trying to keep out the voices inside of her head. But she knew it wouldn't help. Not when she knew that he was still suffering through torturous nightmares on the other side of the computer screen. He needed her help. He wanted her to watch him. To make sure that the little monsters lurking at the corners of his mind weren't real. That the monsters wouldn't murder him in his sleep. She opened her eyes and slowly rose from the bed, her joints feeling stiff as she came from out beneath the covers.

She went pass her computer towards the closet, grabbing her shabby, brown coat from the hook that was nailed at the top of the closet's door. She shoved the coat over her shoulders and tied the belt tight around her waist, not wishing to gain a cold from the snowy weather that had been taking over Konoha most recently. She departed from her room and went down the stairs, seeing the earliest taste of sunshine cast through her windows' blinds. She'd have to be quick if she was going to do what she planned on doing.

She grabbed her keys from the kitchen countertop and paused on her way out the door to grab her dark shaded sunglasses, still not trusting the hood on her coat to completely hide her identity away from the other residents in Konoha. She slipped on her boots as she closed and locked the door behind her, feeling the cold air on her bare feet as she stuffed them in the shoes. She rubbed her hands together fervently while the mini-van warmed up. Her teeth were chattering violently and little puffs of smoke were constantly emitting from her mouth as she waited. She at last forced her reluctant chilled fingers to turn the keys inside the ignition and glanced behind her.

She backed out of the driveway and started driving through the still sleeping streets of Konohagakure, seeing pedestrians rarely appear here and there on the neighboring sidewalks. Her hands began to tremble on the steering wheel. What if she got caught? What then? She could see it now. Anti-social freak breaks into crush's home due to 'claim' of having to protect him from his own personal nightmares.

She grimaced as she halted at a stop light. There was no time for worrying about the consequences of her future actions; he needed her! She hit the gas pedal and hastily made a right turn upon seeing the light switch to green. She didn't like how that sun was peeping up more and more above those hills in the east.