Chapter 4: He's My Weakness

Silver's POV

"Eat.." Fred commanded sternly.

 Why? He's the cause why I am like this then, this? He's so confusing.

"I'm sorry. Did I hear someone talking?" I said sarcasticly and walked away. Tears slipping on my cheek. He has broke my heart not only once or twice but trice.

THE NIGHT AFTER CLASS...

"Jane was the best! Look she gave me a necklace with our names carved on it." Fred boasted as he presented the Necklace.

"But, you have been with Silver for 13 years... She was your best friend...." Louise, one of his friends reasoned out. Trying to help mine and Fred's problem.

"Louise... She's a bitch. Let's change the topic. You know, she might kill us." Fred sneered the word bitch.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to the dorm. I hate to butt in but you're the one-sided-damn-man who got blinded for LOVE!" I exclaimed, leaving them with their chins hanging down. I think for the first three years in Hogwarts, its there first time to see me rude like Jane.

I got at the girls dorm and change on my Pajamas and got to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I got a terrible head ache and its horrid! I got to the Great Hall and got a few stares from certain people. I sat at the Gryffindor Table without entertaining those stares and dug in. I was hungry, don't blame me.

"Silver..." I knew who was it. 

"What is it... Fred?" I sneered at his name... When I get angry, almost all my foe's name was on sneered tone, I don't know why do I always do that but... its my habit.

"I-.. ummm.. I--" I looked at him, I knew what he want to say. 'I'm sorry...' but why don't he straighten his accent, Merlin Damn it'!

"Good Gracious, Damn it! Say it already!" I screamed. Some of the students from the other table looked at me, some stared, some glared but I don't care.

"I----" without a word I left him with his unfinished buisness with him.

After classes, I got to the black lake. Where the scene started. I thought of a song ... I remembered a song from a muggle band and sang it..

I will wander until the end of time

Torn away from you

I remembered one slap that changes my whole feelings.

I pulled away to face the pain

I close my eyes and drift away

Over the fear

That I will never find a way

to heal my soul

And I will wander until the end of time

Torn away from you

I remembered when you and Jane started dating.

"Jane, I love you!" Fred screamed at the lake.

"I love you, Fred Weasley!" She screamed fakely to the lake. 

My heart is broken

Sweet sleep, my dark angel

Deliver us from sorrow's hold

Over my heart

I can't go on living this way

I can't go back the way I came

Chained to this fear

That I will never find the way

to heal my soul

I knew I can't live like this forever, but I'll try.

And I will wander until the end of the time

Half alive without you

I stopped for a while, I didn't noticed It was raining. I realized the last lyrics I sanged 'Half alive without you' It was true. It was really true. I ended up crying.

Shit! Why was I crying? 

"Silver!" It was Harry, Ronald and Hermione with George. 

"What? What's with you guys?" I asked pretending that I was wiping the raindrops not the tears.

"Fred! He's... under a love potion!" George said worriedly.

"Haha... Funny, and who would love potion your brother?" I laughed fakely...

"Jane, And she was using the most powerfull love potion... The kwashinon love potion... If the intaker will kiss the potion giver... He will lost his soul, forever... And the only thing that can break it was the true loves dedicatory song... " Hermione reasoned out.

"We tied him at the common room to avoid him from kissing Jane.." Harry huffed.

"Please help her... Silver... Even though he's obnoxious and heartbreaker sometimes but he's your best friend... If he's soul will lost... It's like, he's ...." Ronald, paused for a while.

"Dead..." I felt numb. My feelings of hate softened as I teared up....

Now I knew... He's my weakness