If You Need Help

First of all, I'm sorry that this is not an update. MAFS is officially ON HOLD as I decide what I want to do with it. I've been thinking and talking to a few of you about re-writing RAFS because I feel it's stuck back when I started writing as a 15 and 16 year old. My writing has gotten so much more mature and I want to put that into both RAFS and MAFS.

More importantly, to my friends in the United States:

Some of you may be feeling very defeated and disappointed and mad and sad and a bunch of other negative emotions over this election. On the flip side, some of you might be very happy. However, on social media today I've noticed that a lot of people are sharing the suicide hotline and help centers for those who need it.

For those of you who are feeling defeated: I encourage you to never back down from your beliefs and your morals. You may have lost today but I encourage you to try and survive. But, in case you need it, here is the Suicide Hotline number and the Crisis Call Center number.

Suicide Hotline Number: 1-800-273-8255

Crisis Call Center Number: 800-273-8255

Please remember to be kind to others today regardless of your feelings. We will get through this and we will survive. I will also be online today if anyone needs to talk about anything. I can't promise an immediate answer but I will answer.

Thank you everyone,

Kat