Christmas

DID I MENTION I WROTE THIS WITH ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS WHAT

You: Phil placed the last present under the tree in his and his boyfriend's apartment on Christmas eve. He sat back on his heels, smiling at the lights that lit up the lounge that only had the tree and digital clock illuminating the dark room. Christmas was his favorite holiday. It was always special to him. This year however, he was hoping it would be a bit more special. He grinned to himself as he could hear the faint singing of Dan who was in the shower, wanting to look nice tomorrow for a Christmas party. It was a tradition ever since they started dating four years ago that they spend Christmas eve together, cuddling and watching Christmas films on the couch. He walked over and sat on the couch, waiting for his boyfriend, the small box carrying a ring inside, poking in the pocket of his sweatpants.

Stranger: Dan was mumbling out a mix of Christmas tunes as he washed up, knowing Phil out in the lounge would hear him. He loved this time of year, not as much as Phil. But being around someone who never shuts up about the time of year when it comes around you get used to loving it. And Phil was one of those people who loved to give, and Dan swore one of these years Phil was gonna give everything he owns away to make others Happy. One of the many reasons he loves the guy. Dan finished rinsing the suds off of his body and stepped out into the cold hair, the rush shooting down his spine and he quickly grabbed his towel to get a bit of warmth. He couldn't wait to be wrapped up in his warmest clothes. He exiting the bathroom, hearing Phil in the other room humming. Guess there both in the singing mood, Dan chuckled and rushed to there room to get some clothes on.

You: Phil sat on the couch, tapping his legs a little bit from nervousness. He had been planning this for quite awhile now, and he was pretty sure that Dan would say yes, but still, he wanted this moment to be absolutely perfect. He was afraid that he would stutter or psych himself out, or accidentally say the wrong thing. And there was always the chance that Dan will say no. It may be slim, but what if he's not ready and he gets scared that Phil is rushing him or something? Phil shook the thought out of his head and reached over to grab a blanket and wrapping it around himself to keep warm. He heard the shower turn off and his heat practically leaped in his throat. He squirmed slightly and smiled at the sound of Dan humming a Christmas song as well as he was.

Stranger: Dan quickly got dressed and went out into the living room where Phil was waiting for him, because on Christmas they usually have so many people to see and places to go they dont really have a lot of time to be alone and spend it with each other so they spend Christmas eve doing everything they'd do on Christmas, other then opening gifts. That was saved for the next day. Dan was really bad at getting gifts and it was no lie but he knew exactly everything Phil would want to it wasn't that hard to go shopping for him. He entered the room and smiled at Phil, "Are you ready for a night of wonder and dreams". He said and grinned.

You: Phil actually got butterflies when Dan came in. They've dated for four years, and he can still just glance at Dan in order to get butterflies and blush wildly. "Hey gorgeous," he breathed as Dan walked over and sat next to him. He held his hand and softly traced patterns over the knuckles, nuzzling his face slightly into his shoulder. "I've been ready since December 26, last year," he giggled and kissed Dan's shoulder slightly, sighing while his other hand traced over the invisible box shaped bulge in the side of his pants, butterflies in his head as he tried to think of a game plan.

Stranger: Dan chuckled, if everyday could be Christmas Phil would be in heaven. "So what do you want to watch first, we still have everything saved from last year". He said with a smile, scrolling though the many seasonal movies they have saved on there TV. Even if they watch the same stupid Christmas cartoons and sappy holiday romance movies it's still amazing every year. Dan snuggled under the blanket Phil had thrown onto him.