Immortal Stands For Life #3

I rush to her side, she's having convulsions, "JOEL!!!!!" I yell, he's behind me in an instant. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" He looks as though his heart just shattered in his chest, "I don't know!!" I'm starting to panic again. Just then Gea walks though the door, "She'll be fine, you really are lucky I was around. Someone's trying to take control of her from a distance to get her to go back, I'm guessing." She looks down at Sapphires trembling body and sighs, "Poor thing. What did you get mixed up in?" She asks.

Gea makes Joel and I go downstairs, apparently her grandson, Raul, is going to make some sort of tea that will calm our nerves as well as Sapphires when Gea revives her. Raul is really cute, his skin is the same color as mine and he has eyes the color of the cherry wood I love so much, but with a hint of gold. Aww... so dreamy, his plain white tee-shirt isn't hiding any of his muscles, he's about a foot taller than me. Where has Gea been hiding him? WOW! I wonder what else he's good at... I shake off my wondrous thoughts and focus on the situation at hand, "I wonder what Gea has planed.

*Sapphires Point Of View*

As we wait for her brother to arrive I don't know what to do, I feel like I know her and I can trust her, but how is it possible? I've met people before and felt the same way, but once I become attached, something always happens to them. Can I risk hurting another person? She's like me though, whatever I am, maybe it won't be the same.

Maybe, she's my sister, we look a lot alike, I mean WOW.. I could be looking into a mirror. The only really difference is I have black hair and my skin is the color of ivory and hers is the color of sand. With more hope in my voice then I should be there I ask her, "Why do we look alike? Are we family?" As she turns to face me I see sadness cross her face, it looks like I just broke her heart. "Honestly, I never knew, but I know we're not family. We should wait to talk about this." Just as I was about to tell her that I didn't mean to upset her, and that I was sorry, a blue Ford Taurus pulls up in front of us.

As a very gorgeous man climbs out of the driver seat and looks over the car Sodina say pointing to the REALLY, REALLY HOT guy and tells me, "Come on Sapphire, this is my brother Joel," I wonder if that means he off limits, God I hope not! Now she's pointing to me, "This is Sapphire, Joel." She looks kind of freaked out, "Hey!!" Joel says. As he came FULLY into view, all I could think of was, "Nice to meet you Joel." I sound like a little girl, REALLY nice to meet you!! UGH!!! I'm doomed..

He is about the same height as me, his skin is the same color as his sisters and his eyes, his eyes are like glowing embers from the sun, his snug black shirt holds no secrets, I just want to see what's beneath it, wow, talk about gutter mind, my mind would never leave there if I were around him all the time.

As I try to maintain my balance and composure in front of this MAJOR hottie, I almost run into Sodina. He takes my hand and opens the door for me and speeds around the car, apparently I didn't make that bad of an impression. Wait.. Is he about to leave his sister, he just locked the doors. As he starts the car I hear a TAP at the window, "Joel." Ohh.... I have a feeling he's in some serious trouble. "could you let your dear sister into the car." Wow!! I made him forget about his sister.. I have a feeling she's not going to hold this over him for a while. Sodina finally get into the car, Joel looks like he just got caught hotwiring his mommy's car and she bursts into laughter. I thought she was going to kill him, instead we drove to their beach house, which I can say surprised me, I was bigger that I thought it would be, I don't know why I just assumed it would be smaller.

As he turns off the engine we all step out of the car, Joel rushes over to get my door I guess, but he wasn't as fast I thought he was, I accidentally slammed the door on his hand.. My mistake three of his fingers, that looks painful, even to me. SO while freaking out I say, "Oh my GOD!! Are you okay? I'm SOO sorry!! Here let me help!!".. IDIOT.. IDIOT.. As I tried to open the door to save the injured cuttie THE DOOR handle breaks off in my hand.. One word escapes my lips, "Opps.." and yet all I can think is.. Shit.. Shit.. Shit!! WHY ME!!!? Sodina then takes matters into her capable, brother goggled, hands, "I got it, No one move." she says, Then walks around the car go in though the other side and open the door to release her helpless manhandled brother. "Is that better?" she asks while climbing back out of the car.

As we walk inside it's like Sodina switches to business mode she looks at me over her shoulder and tells me "We can talk upstairs.", she points me to a stairwell, as she takes the lead I see her glance back to her brother, wishing I could do the same. As we enter he room she Goes to let some light in and has me close the door. "So what happened with this man exactly? How did you get away from him?" She inquires, I decide I might as well get comfortable so I sit down on her bed while answering her question, "He uses magic, that's how he controlled me." She pulls the chair for her desk and sits in front of me. "I also think that he was the one who erased my memory," I add, just thinking about that bastard, she need to know about him, if she's really going to help me I have to tell her, here it goes, "His name is Leo, he isn't a large man, but he frightened me. I knew I could over power him, but it was impossible to get close enough to do so. So after a lot of planning, I decided to pretend I had finally given into fate. I told him that I had fallen for him, I kissed him and as his mind clouded over with lust, I hit him as hard as I could and ran. I ran as far as and fast as my legs could take me." I wonder if she understands, I wonder if she believes me. She looks like she's holding her breath...

"We have a friend, you may not remember her, but she'll remember you. Her name is Gea and she uses magic, don't be frightened she's not the same as that man you're talking about. You can trust her. Do you want me to help you?" I wasn't expecting that, can she REALLY!?? I couldn't help it, I just started to cry, "So that's a yes?" I nodded furiously and covered the distance between us to embrace my new friend. "Yes! Yes!! Thank you SO much!! I've been lost for so long now, I don't know what my past was like, but I would like nothing more than to know who I REALLY am!" I don't think I've ever felt happier than I do right now. I think I finally found where I belong. "I'll call Gea now, I'll be right back." she got up and left the room.

I could hear them arguing downstairs, but it didn't seem that serious, so I decided just to stay put and have faith in my new found friends. Suddenly, I don't feel so good, I put my hand to my head and stood. I can hear a voice, it's him he wants me to come home, I have to go, I have to get back, but I have will. I don't want to leave, NO!! The room is spinning, Yes, I have to leave... Another voice, what? I can stay I just need to sleep and everything will be fine, yeah I'll sleep...

As I open my eyes I find a woman, she has shoulder length hair and a friendly face. Her skin is darker than mine and she appears to be about thirty-five. "I can smell the tea! It's time, Come up here Raul and bring the girl." She calls out of the room.. I feel as though everything will be fine as I peer into her golden eyes, "You're going to be fine," she tell me.. THAT'S THE VOICE THAT I HEARD!!! SHE MADE ME SLEEP.. I sit up faster than I should have to see Sodina walk through the door...

*Sodinas point of view*

It's already been two hours, I'm going to go crazy!!! "Here drink this." Raul hand me something that smells toxic, "REALLY? Are you serious?" I look at it in disgust, "All things that are good for you either smell bad or taste bad, this one only smells bad, I put a spell on it." I looked at him, even more concern than before, "The spell will make it take like whatever you want the most at that time. It's a calming method I use with children and animals." I'm amazed, what could possibly be next?

"I can smell the tea! It's time, Come up here Raul and bring the girl." Gea called down, did she REALLY just refer to me as 'the girl' again.. I'm still older than she is.. I guess that's for another time..

I get up from the couch and head upstairs to see my old friend sitting up in the bed.. I sigh as relief shoots through my body, "Thank you Gea, I don't know what I would do without you." She smiles at me. "She wouldn't have been here and I doubt we would be able to DO much of anything." I gave her a quick hug and sat of the bed next my dearest friend. "When do you want me to work on her memory?" Gea asked. "Now would be a GREAT time" I smiled throwing out my innocence, because it doesn't work on the sweet yet somehow wicked witch.. But Sapphire interrupts before Gea can respond, "Please, I have a feeling if anyone can help me it's you. So, please, Can you?" Her innocence worked, "For you dear girl, I will." Gea looked mesmerized by her and I was overwhelmed, no wonder I choose this girl she has the most astounding charm I've ever encountered.

Gea took the tea from Raul, "Here, drink this." she handed it to Sapphire, who looked at it as if it were poison, "Don't worry, it's not so bad." Sapphire hesitated but after it touched her lips she drank like it was a never ending supply of the purest sweetest blood. Within minutes she was asleep again. "Why didn't it put me to asleep?" I ask Gea, "Because this one was made just for her, Raul cast more than the taste spell on it. When she wakes up not only will she remember everything that's happened. She'll relive it though her soul." We both look at her just then, she looks so peaceful. I wonder what she's reliving.