Chapter 2

I quickly closed the door,gasping for air,as step-mother stood there with her arms crossed.

"Cinderella,you're two minutes late,you don't get to see your father today,he's locked down in the cellar,alone,probably feeling as though his daughter doesn't care.Go wash the dishes and be prepared,The king should be sending guards to everyhouse as we speak.I got them where I want them.HAHAHA,Della!Stella!"

She called the ugly twins,my step-sisters."Go down to the palace,steal some jewels and all the valuables,make mama proud and you'll get to share the crown,be back at 1:00am,don't be late,like your pathetic sister."She said staring at me.

They nodded and snickered at me,before walking out the door."Step-Mother....I tried,but they were on my tail,I had to hide and get some air."I stated the truth.

She glared at me and pointed to the dishes,"Dishes Now!"She screamed.

I quickly ran towards the kitchen,and started washing dishes,before I knew it,tears slid down my face.Just thinking about how dads prisoner made me sad.I wonder about him,I hope he's not lonely,there's mice,Im sure,they're easy to talk to.I thought.

Cinderellas dad P.O.V.

I laid on the cold,hard concrete staring at the ceiling,when I heard the cellar door slam.I quickly stood and squinted my eyes,"Cinderella."I whispered.

"No,it's me,your daughters pathetic,I really thought she would make it in time,like father like son eh?"I glared at her,I was forced to marry that....that creature.

Should've killed her when I had,a chance,now Im locked up,hoping everyday that my beautiful girl would visit.

"Just let me see her,just once,I don't want you raising MY DAUGHTER,to become some theft."I said glaring.She only laughed making me very angry.

"Are you angry?Are you gonna kill me?HAHAHA!You can't!You're locked up,Im free,and I'll raise your daughter how I want."She stated smirking and evil smirk.

I hated her!I hated her with some much hate,that Im sure my heart would be shriveled up,if it wasn't for cinderella.

"Im leaving now,If your daughter keeps slacking off,you know the consequences."She stated.

"Not allowing her to see me."I whispered.

"No! Im going to kill her."I glared at her back as she walked out the door.

***

Whatcha think,is this going good,or is this getting worst,because I like how this books going

Thank you for reading,I appreciate it

Addios

Syanne