Chapter 6: Qualify That Sweet Past (Changed)

There he stood wearing his same black tuxedo, but this time the vest and jacket were unbuttoned. Ana was already long gone; they had her within their clutches.

 Phelix tsked and he shook his head at me as if he was disappointed. "Sam Sam. Why must you keep on doing this?" What's he talking about?

 "Th-They got her!" He gripped onto my shoulders before he shoved me down onto the ground. With an accelerating heart I stared up at him. His crimson choppy bangs fell over his eyes, a shadow blocked the sunlight from touching his flushed cheeks, and straight pointed nose, his hot pink lips were parted in awe as he lowered his head closer to mine. The curved structure of his jaw was sharp with an edge to it that made my mouth go dry.  

 "Who? Ana?" Phelix mocked. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't-"

He slammed the back of my head against the ground. White and black stars invaded my sight. "You. Don't", hissed Phelix. He ran his nose along the right side of my neck and he inhaled deeply. "I know you very well Sam Sam." Something hot and wét slithered across my neck and up to my jawbone.

"Sam Sam", purred Phelix, darkly. Lost..and confused I gazed at the baby blue sky until everything turned dark.

 Red and blue lights flashing had called my heavy eyelids to open themselves. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Exclaimed a baritone deep voice from close by. The figure hovering over me had rose to their feet before taking off.

Before they departed I couldn't miss the words being said to me. "Goodbye Sam Sam".

A man older than I appeared in my line of view; they had on an indigo crisp baby blue button down shirt with black jeans. A cop? "Don't believe me", I groggily whispered. My supposed-to-be-savior frowned when he saw me laying on the ground. Cursing under his breath he got down on his knees.

 "Can you hear me? How are you feeling?" Don't talk to me. I couldn't get my mouth to work. The male officer placed his big cold hand onto my forehead and he stared at me in worry. He grabbed onto the walkie talkie that's pinned onto his left shoulder. "I have a victim that was found unconscious and being assaulted by a suspect. The suspect". I drowned out the rest of his explanation. Wasn't he supposed to state his name?

Ana. They have Ana. No. "Sir, are you hurting anywhere?", he asked, firing off another question. I groaned. My head, wrist, and stomach hurts. Again, no sound passed through my lips.

"The victim is unresponsive. He's in need of medical attention".

"Baby, are you okay?" Byran's here. In my dazed state I tried to scream out in terror as Bryan came closer to me. The law enforcer frowned and he pointed at Byran in warning. "Sir, you cannot come any closer this is a crime scene".

Fear took over me as I started to thrash around on the ground. "Whoa! Sir, I'm going to need for you to calm down!" Stated the officer. Don't let him get me! He killed Ana! He turned Brox! He's a murder run!

"He's going into a seizure!", bellowed Byran. The officer stared at my murdering ex in bewilderment, as if he didn't believe a single thing that he had said. Please do not let him touch me.

My vision began to tunnel, my throat turned cotton dry, my whole face had become numb. I wasn't in control of my body anymore. "He needs medical attention!" Byran shot off more and more of his lies. He's not a doctor. He's not certified. He only wants to torture me.

"Amual", caressed that long forgotten voice. "I am here".

 I could see Bryan arguing with the officer through his body movements. No sound left his or the officer's lips. If it did I wasn't able to hear them.  "Always here for you, Amual". Always there for me. Always, you've never left me.

 One.

Two.

Three. The officer was shoving his hands on my chest as if that'd help him get me to speak and hear clearly. I'm floating in water, it feels so beautiful.

 It's--As if thrusted from out of the confides of the ocean I ganged back ny hearing and my breath. "Jaimes, I'm putting this one in my car", stated a female. Jaimes nodded his head as he watched me. I felt something snap inside of my head.

  Swiftly I launched myself at officer Jaimes before I bit the side of his neck and sunk my nails into his shoulders. He fell onto the ground with me laying on top of him. Giggling I lícked the sweet flesh on his neck and he shivered. In disgust or not, I'm not sure. Who cares.  

 "Officer Jaimes!", gasped that lady from before. "Jaimes Keith. Thanks for leaving me all behind", I hissed into his ear.

 Suddenly I felt weightless. "Put him down now!" Demanded the lady officer. She had her gun pointed at the one who has me held captive. "You sure know how to do it, don't you Sam". Scolded Brox. I tilted my head up towards his to brush my nose teasingly across his jaw. He flinched.

 I laughed. "Let us go". He frowned at my choice of words.

 Amual, do it.

"Yes I have two more suspects that need to be obtained. I'm officer Cat Avra. We are on the street Yelton by the freeway on Zanders". Zanders and Yelton.

'Clink!' My good hand moved on its own accord as it ripped something from out of my back pocket and it lunged the object into Brox's stomach. "Fûck off, tormentor", I spat happily. Brox threw me onto the ground and he stumbled forward as if in complete shock. Red started to stain his gray shirt.

I bolted the minute I heard a gun being côcked back. My feet echoed as they slapped against the dark old roads. When I caught sight of a familiar abandoned warehouse that had a house on the right side of it I raced that way. I used my right shoulder to knock the rusted brown door open.

Flashes of crimson red paint decorated the floors, the walls, the stairs steps and rails. Before me stood a replica of..myself?

 ••~¦¦~••

XDeprivedtearsX Has been edited and somewhat changed.