A Player's Morse

" Baby I'll Hit you up later, im going to go home and go to sleep, i had a longggg day, my back hurts and im tired" , she leaned over kissed my lips softly while lifting my chin.

" Okay bae, i love you" . I kissed her back and walked her to the door.

Her name was Lin. She was my girlfriend for awhile, had pretty dark brown hair that passed her shoulder, her tips were dyed .. she was 5'4, lightskin and was from brooklyn. My favorite thing about her was her beautiful smile. Her dimples , her lips, her cheek bones too...and she had the dress game that could turn Any girl gay. The sexiest stud known to society. She was sweet, and knew just how to make me happy. She was the love of my life honestly. This girl was my everything. We fought. But the things that happened when we made up was everything.

I watched her get in her car, settle herself and pull off, i know she'll text me when she makes it home. I sat back on the couch and right before i could turn the tv on, i heard the doorbell. I sighed and walked to open the door. It was Jae ( Jay) , he was standing with the pretty white smile and he had some flowers in his hand.

" You just going to stand there and stare beautiful, i came for my holiday kiss" he said, while handing me the flowers.

"Jae its 1 in the morning... What are you doing here"

" I told you i came for my holiday kiss" he replied.

" Well im sorry, you arent getting youre kiss, but you can keep me company " i grabbed his hand, and pulled him in . I helped him hang up his jacket then i sat down on the left end of the couch.

" Can we watch a horror movie? And oooh you got ice cream."

I looked at him and smile " Butter Pecan, my favorite & sure.. Is the conjuring okay?" , i got up to put in the dvd and then sat back down filling my mouth with ice cream.

"Damn Ma, you aint going to share?"

I looked at him and told him to take as much as he wants. He sat next to me, rest my legs on his lap, and ate the rest of the ice cream on my spoon.

" Thanks love" he said as he licked his lips.

" You have a little ice cream right there"

I pointed to my face and asked him where.

He softly kissed my lips while biting and tugging on my bottom one.

" Right There, Its gone now"

I could slowly feel the butterflies building in my stomach, my hands clenching, and my face growing red. His lips were sooo soft and perfect, but i refuse to let him see my weakness.

"What was that all about?" I said rubbing my lips with my sleeves as i stare at him with an unrealistic look that i hope read disgust.

" im sorry, i had to. Your lips were asking for it, they are such a beautiful distraction, as well as your pretty chocolate eyes, and your wavy black hair" he softly rubbed my lips.

" Why you coming on to me"

He kissed on my lips, rubbed up my legs, and told me to relax. He layed me down, spread my legs and kissed my inner thighs. I can feel my underwear growing wet. He slid off my underwear, kissed my other set of lips, and dove in. I could feel his tongue warm my insides, i rubbed the back of his head and moaned lightly. Isat back and tried to enjoy the rest. 10 minutes later he tells me hes all done, kisses my neck, & seductively wispered in my ear

" I enjoyed the meal"

He walked upstairs, leaving me speechless. But then it hit me.. I just cheated. I mean i didnt stop him.. I really cheated. Was was Lin going to say when i tell her.. Do i tell her?

I rushed up stairs to tell Jae that he had to leave. "

" What I do? You was enjoying it five minute ago"

In my head all I could think about was Lin.. but there was something about Jae. It wasn't his looks , the fact that he was reckless and ready for war is what made me want him. Taken or not he wanted me. And I wanted him. But the thing is.... I don't want to want him. I just beg that got make this Decision easy. I haven't been with a guy in a lonnnnng time but I love my girlfriend.

I mean this man is kind of amazing. He made my body want more but inside my soul is too weak to speak. I want his kisses, I want to feel his toned chest against mine. I know this is lust and JUST lust. But he was something different something special. I felt his Arms wrap around my waist and his lips press against my neck. He was warm and wet. Fresh out of the shower..

* his phone rings & he picks up*

Hello?

..

I could hear the voice on the other side of the phone. It was a female but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

*Baby I'm at a friends house.,, don't trip*

I snatched his phone and hung it up. Baby? Am I your little secret too? I got a girlfriend and I got a guy playing me for a fool with a girlfriend at home.

" Baby mom"

Baby mom!?? You have a kid? I grabbed his clothes threw Them at him and told him to leave.

"But all I got on is a towel, and its raining"

..... I stood silent for a second, " Idc you have to go"

What do I look like keeping him in my house when he has a family. I refuse to be the other woman even though he's the other man. It shouldn't work like that..