29-Ultrasounds

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I just came back from Canada. Can I move back there already? FYI, I'm Canadian.

Anyways, I just came back and I feel super tired and we don't have school today, so I decided to update. I hope you enjoy the chapter and please vote.

You literally have to click the star. To me, it means the world. It shows the people actually enjoy my story. It motivates me to keep writing. It makes me so happy when I get a message on my notification saying someone voted for my story.

Also, I would love it if you would check out my other story, 'Alone and Dying'

Anyway, let's get to the story.

Snapchat~ Alazxx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(J's P.O.V)

Diana and Sam slept over at our house today. They got too lazy to go home so they stayed. We stayed up all night watching season 6 of The Walking Dead since they just put it on Netflix, and we all passed out on the sofa.

We finished watching Season 6 and I'm feeling so damn emotional right now. Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays Neagan? How the hell am I supposed to want him to die? Now I have to wait until October for Season 7. FML.

I get up and walk upstairs to brush my teeth and change. After I brush, I change into some joggers and a crop top. I tie my hair and walk back downstairs to see them all still sleeping.

I walk into the kitchen and pull out the toast, milk, eggs, and sugar. I roll my sleeves up and open the stove. I put a pan on the stove and melt some butter.

Getting a bowl, I crack a couple of eggs and pour some milk and whisk it, then I add some sugar to my liking. I dip the toast in the mixture and put it on the pan and cook it. After 15 minutes I'm done. Voilà! French Toast.

I set the table with plates, forks and knives, glasses, juice, etc. By then I see everyone start to fill the dining room.

"Good Morning." Mom says kissing my forehead.