Let's talk to sensei

He kept coming closer to me and I backed up "OK, I think it's time for you to go home" I got up "come on, I'll escort you out." He sighed and got up as well.

It was silent as we walked down the stairs then mom came and said "you're leaving already?"

Jake replied "yea, I just looked at the time and realized how late it is, there's school tomorrow, I have to get my rest" I just nodded and he left.

I said "good night" to mom and went upstairs. I floped onto my bed and just decided to ignore what Jake said. The next day I went to school and Sakura came.

"Hi Hikaru-kun" she said cheerfully

"Oh, hi Sakura-chan..." I replied

"what's wrong? You seem out of it" she asked

"I'll talk to you about it at lunch" I said

"Sensei's class is first" she said smiling, I just stared at her.

"yea...I know" I finally said after a few seconds.

We went to sensei's class and I heard him call out my name "Tokadawa-san, I need to speak with you after class." I looked at him and just nodded and sat down at my seat.

I saw Sakura look at me from the corner of my eye "maybe it's about Saturday" she whispered.

"yea, most likely" I replied.

"Maki-san and Tokadawa-san be quiet, do I have to write you up?" sensei asked.

"no, we're sorry sensei" Sakura and I said together.

After class I went to see what sensei had to say. "Let's talk a little about what happened the other night." I was just silent. "you know that kiss didn't mean anything to me right?"

"yes, can I leave now?" I repled

"no not yet" he said

"but I have to go to my next class" I complained

"do you want to stay longer? I'll just write a pass" he said and I was silent. "Do you really love me?" he asked and I was still just quiet. "but why would you fall for a guy like me? You could do so much better"

"yea, I know but I can't help who I fall for, there were countless nights where I wanted to kill myself because of my sexual orientation and because I knew you were homophobic, but I didn't because I was still clinging to the hope you would fall for me, though I knew that would never happen no matter how long I wait" I said, there were tears almost flowing out of my eyes.

"Alright, here's your pass, you can go to your next class now" he said and I took the pass and went to my next class. I handed the pass to the teacher and she took it so I sat down next to Sakura. The teacher started to talk again and after this class was lunch. 11:00am, I know that's pretty early. I walked down with Sakura of course, we sat at a table after buying lunch.

"Alright, I want to talk to you about Jake" I said

"what about him?" she asked

"hi guys" Jake interrupted sitting at our table.

I sighed "What are you doing here?"

"Hikaru-kun don't be rude, hi Jake" Sakura said

"Hi Sakura, what are you guys up to?" Jake asked

"we were just talking about you" Sakura said

"oh, really?" Jake stared at me, I sighed "what were you guys going to say about me?"

"nothing, come on Sakura-chan, let's go" Sakura got up from the table.

"no, wait Sakura!" jake said and Sakura sat back down "will you go out with me?" Sakura gasped in shock.