two ❣

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WHEN Barbara left Dick lying there in the Batcave he got to thinkin' about her, again

WHEN Barbara left Dick lying there in the Batcave he got to thinkin' about her, again. See, to him the thought of her came naturally. He didn't care about the one year and six-months difference between their ages, but who was really counting? That redhead made him go crazy. Well, besides the other red head he knew- 'CRAP! SHE'S COMING!' Dick thought & ninja kicked himself up but landed on his back like the nerd he was. While the former Robin was working out his 'ninja kinks' there was a knock on the door & Barbara rose from her spot.

❝ Who is it? ❞ She called out as she looked at the peephole to see the other  redhead in Grayson's life, Koriand'r also known to the world as Starfire but known to the super world as Kori. Barbara rolled her eyes & was tempted to leave her & her innocent looking plain green eyes standing there, but alas she had morals. She had many thoughts come to her head at that moment, 'She totally ruins my groove' & 'Fish who invited you?' were two of them. Barbara placed a fake smile on her lips as she opened the door to the annoying alien, well to her she was at least.

❝ Hello Kori.❞ Barbara said politely the obvious joy oozing from her words as she opened the door for her. It wasn't that Kory was rude or anything, she was just, annoying with how optimistic she was & well- yeah. She had to fight against her will to call the alien 'Kory the Whorie' so she wouldn't make the girl cry & then all hell would rain on Barbara.

❝ Well hello Barbara! Do you know where Dick is? ❞  Kory asked smiling brightly a small blush rising to her cheeks at the mention of Dick. Boy did that Alien love that Circus Boy, it was so cute it disgusted Barbara. Dick just happened to pop in and gave the Alien a small peck on the lips as he spun her around as she giggled. Dick hugged the redhead close to his chest as he glanced at the other. Barbara simply just rolled her eyes at the adorable sight and walked away. She flipped her red hair in which Dick gave a small unnoticed sigh as he heard her asking Alfred to mention to Bruce that she was going to take an unannounced night off. 

a/n: let the shipping wars commence