Moving In

Chapter 1

The 2 hours ride made me feel dizzy and wants to throw up. My annoying little brother keeps making a truck's sound, which made me want to smash his toy truck out of the window. The worst part is that we are moving to a new house! But I never agreed with the moving idea. I actually means it!I mean who would want to move away from their best friends?! Well, not me.
The wind feels like a slap on the face. My mom got out the NEW HOUSE key that has been in her pocket since this morning. She unlocked the door and told dad, my brother, and me to get the packages. After the hard work, I asked my mom wheres my room, so I can get some rest.
"Its on the second floor, go ahead and pick one from the 4 rooms." My mom said, as she went to unpack the boxes.
I walked up the stairs, wondering which one I should choose. At last, I decided to have the not-so-big and the not-so-small one. Which is the perfect size for a teen girl like me. My NEW room is at the end of the hallway which is pretty quite and nice.I went back down stair to get my packages. When I got back to the second floor hallway, I heard this weird noise that is coming from the room that is next to the room that is next to mine. The door looks fancier then the other ones.
Usually I will go inside and check it out, but not today. I just don't feel like it, so I walked toward my room. I unpacked my stuffs, threw them to the corner and jumped on the bed. I didn't even realize how fast I slept, and I didn't realize that the death is coming for me....
   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!