Chapter Three

...When Zayn was in grade 10 and Louis was in grade 11 they took a huge step...

"I'm nervous Lou..." Zayn whimpered as Louis started to unbutton his pants

"I am too babe, remember it's my first time too." Louis assured him pressing light kisses down his bare torso

"I know." Zayn sighed avoiding eye contact 

"I love you Zayn, I really do and if it hurts too much or you just don't like it tell me and I'll stop straight away okay?" 

Zayn didn't respond he just nodded and reached down to start pulling Louis shirt off. 

Once they were both naked, that's when you Louis' nerves started to get the best of him. He opened the bottle of lube and just stared at it, yes he had watched plenty of porn he knew what to do, he just couldn't get his body to do it. Zayn noticed and took the bottle of lube from him and Louis didn't protest he just watched with wide eyes as Zayn thickly coated his own fingers in lube and started to insert one finger slightly wincing at the pain. As Zayn stretched himself Louis was starting to relax, as Zayn started moaning in pleasure Louis couldn't take it anymore. He pulled Zayns fingers out and lubed up his erect length and slowly pushed it into Zayn. Louis could see it hurt a bit so he leaned down and pressed a kiss to Zayn's bare collar bones, his neck, the spot behind his ears  where his jaw met his neck, his jaw. By the time Louis reached his lips Zayn was relaxed enough to whisper "Move." 

Louis looked down at him raising an eyebrow as if asking if he was sure, Zayn nodded and wrapped his arms around Louis neck bringing him down to kiss him. Louis pulled slowly out of Zayn and pushed back in, he repeated the same movements only going slowly faster with each thrust. Then he hit it, the bundle of nerves that made Zayn throw his head back and scream "Fuck...Louis!" Louis smirked knowing what he had done and did it again... and again... and again. 

After they both Climaxed and cleaned up they laid in bed facing each other with their fingers intertwined. Louis was looking at Zayn with wide eyes full of love, that was the exact moment Louis decided he never wanted to leave Zayn. 

***

It was another long day for Zayn on the shoot for 'Story of My Life' he hadn't slept well Damian was sick and even though Elijah wasn't he refused to leave his brothers side making it difficult to get the twins ready for his mums house.

All in all Zayn was just tired. 

"Liam you look great just try to make sure that vest doesn't ride up or else you'll look like a right dork, hmmm Niall give that black button down to Harry, you need to show off your collar bones more love." Zayn smiled rattling off little outfit changes. "Lou- I umm... Louis switch out the tank with that other shirt with the holes and pull your socks up more, if you're to cover your ankles you've got to do it correctly."

Louis scoffed throwing his black jean jacket on the floor and ripping the white tank top over his head and throwing it hitting Zayn in the face. Zayn froze, He's still so beautiful, was all he thought as he stared at Louis' bare torso his chest covered it tattoos.