Day one

Rina POV
My sister starts shaking me and I wave my hand for her to go away. She grabs my tail and I fall of the bed. My sister let's go and when I look up at her she has a red face.

"I am never grabbing your tail again." She grabs the bridge of her nose and slightly squeezes.

"Damn right you aren't going to grab my tail anymore that Fucking hurt you bitch."

"Are you even aware of what you did?" She looks at me.

"I screamed."

"You moaned." My face turns bright red. I scramble to get ready.

"Get out!" I scream at my sister and she slightly chuckles on her way out.

I get ready for school and meet up with her at the doors. We had stayed in one of the spare rooms in the director's house so we headed up to his office.

We walk in and see a tall man with brown hair and a long trench jacket on. The man turns to us and he has dark rimmed glasses with two moles under his left eyes and one below the right side of his mouth.

"Yukia! Rina! There you two are, two little angels." My sister sighed as I step forward.

"Actually we are like wolves in a sheep's costume." A little evil grin came to my face as I bowed after my comment. The director laughed.

"That is so true Ms. Rimona." He holds up his and and points to the man.

"This is Yukio, he will be you teacher for cram school, well one of them." I look at him and notice that he has pointed ears. He comes over to my sister and I walk around him trying to find a tail not realizing that my own tail had fallen out of my shirt.

"Rina." I look at the director and he points behind me and I see my tail out. Yukio looks at me and his eyes go huge. He turns and grabs my tail I put my hand over my mouth and use all my strength not to make a sound. He rubs my tail in between his index finger and thumb. My body starts to hear up and my knees wabble a little bit.

"L-let g-g-go p-please." I said and he lets go. I fall and sigh in relief. My sister starts laughing and I glare at her. She shuts up but almost immediately starts laughing again. I grab her tail and squeeze and she falls to the ground panting.

"That's what you get bitch." I stood up and walked over to Mephisto.

"Where are our dorms?" A mischievous grin comes to his face.

"Yukio will show you to your dorms."

We follow Yukio to an older looking building.

"This is our dorm." I stand there looking at the building and then something clicked.

"What do you mean by our dorm?"

"I share this dorm with my brother and now you two." Wait I have to stay in a dorm with the guy that grabbed my tail and almost made me moan? I slouch forward and lower my head. Just my Fucking luck. We walk in and we get to choose whatever room we want since the building is empty except the four of us. I had choosen a the room next to my sister's, on the second floor. I unpacked and just as I finished there was a knock on my door. I open the door to see a friendly looking guy with pointy ears, black hair with a blue tint, and behind him I see a tail that looks just like mine.

"Hi my name Rin, Yukio's brother." He held out his hand and I shook it.

He looks behind me and sees my tail. He runs behind me and squats down with big eyes.

He's kinda cute.

"Oh my god you have the same tail as me!" He pokes at it and my tail would sway from side to side a little faster every time he poked it.