Chapter 2 Ancient Discovery

scene change

when we arrived on land , Mimmi and I saw  this huge mansion.Even more  bigger than mine, and I thought my house was the largest. So is this your place? Mimi Asked. Not just mine Its also my Brothers. In the early 19th century we decided to live here, Rebekah exclaimed. that must of been along time do you ever get sick of this Vintage trash? Rikki asked. Well we enjoy it here, I did not live there forever. So what I'm hearing is you were alive before Christ?! ,Mimi gave sharp cry. and are you bloody deaf?,Rebekah replied  sarcastically. I saw someone walk out of the mansion  door.  What is the horrible putrid smell, a man with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes stomped over. He looked at us and then stared at Rebekah.  From what i saw from portraits around the mansion on one of the captions it said Klaus Mikaelson.  so you must be Mr. Mikaelson?  I Questioned. what on earth made you think that idea, hell no she's my bloody sister! he yelled terrifyingly. Also we saw you in a coffin with someone else by the name Elijah. Mimmi added.  that's also our brother we have a huge bloodline filled with family , Now sister why did you bring these modern idiots here anyway? he asked. Well you see?, Rebekah  held out my locket. Klaus snatched it and opened it. Maryanna, AND YOU?he yelled with an echo. Brother, this aint me, I have no disgusting wretched tail,  she looked at him then us. Mimmi and I rolled our eyes. That's Emma she was my childhood friend, she and my other friend cleo discovered this magical moonpool that. before I could finish, yeah ,yeah, you know I can read your mind just by staring at you half food source  know that right? We aren't from here, and what do you mean by half food source? Mimmi exclaimed. I can tell your not from around here, we never truly seen half fish around here, Klaus laughed. how many times do i have to say this we are not just fish we are mermaids. I said annoyed. whatever how about i give you a grand tour. being stuck inside that coffin for decades was very exhausting.