Chapter 15 - Blockade

Juvia's P.O.V
Yesterday with Gray-sama was so fun!
After meeting up with the rest of Fairy Tail, we strolled along the beach, we went to the theme park and we went on the Love Love slide!
_________________________
A//N: Yes it's the Love Love Slide from the ova ;)
_________________________
He was resistant at first but he actually went on it with me!
Fortunately, without the interruption of anyone and of course, Lyon.
(NO BOYS LOVE! YAY!)

He held me so tight when we were on the Love Love Slide....I wish it could of lasted longer.
Maybe forever.
Or for eternity....

I blushed at the thought.

Erza P.O.V
I've been calling out to Juvia and waving my hand in Juvia's face for the past 2 minutes.
What the hell could she be deeply thinking abo-......

I facepalmed myself, "Of course, who else could she be thinking about..." I muttered to myself.

After the talk with Gray at the Grand Magic Games, he finally told Juvia about how he truly feels.
Seeing them together really puts a candle to my heart, they are just perfect for each other.
Some could even say that they are the perfect combination and I'd believe them.
I don't know or think he's realized how happy he made Juvia be; Gray himself looks like he's happier officially being with Juvia than when he wasn't as close as he was with her before.
This makes me think....
I knew he liked her, but why didn't he tell her earlier? Or when he found out his true feelings?

Maybe I should stop meddling with other people's hearts and start to meddle with my own.
And just maybe, I might have a happy ending just like Gray and Juvia.

I smiled and noticed Juvia looking at me with a questioning look.
So she finally came out of her daze, I see.

Juvia's P.O.V
I wonder what Erza was smiling about...It probably was nothing.

"Good morning Juvia!" Erza said quite joyfully.
"Good morning Er-" I replied, before being quickly interrupted by Titania.
"There is no time to talk, tomorrow is our last day here so today I want to do as much I can....as much as we can possibly do today!" She said happily, she shoved a pair of polka dotted bikini's into my hands.

Ah! This brings back a few memories...
A few bad ones, but there is no way that I'm going to let what happened that night bring me down!

"Put this on! I don't want to waste time, so don't take long and when you are finished meet me downstairs in the lobby with Lucy and Levy" she smiled and dashed out the door.

I quickly got myself changed and sprinted out the door, I then made my way to the lobby.
Surprisingly, all the girls from the Fairy Tail guild was there, in their bikini's and ready to go.

Love riv- Lucy yanked my arm and sprinted out the door, along with everyone else, "Come on! There is so much we need to do today!"
She shouted and everyone cheered.

We spent the whole of the morning sight-seeing around Takaname beach. Places I'm surprised I didn't notice before.
We spotted and awed at the many landmarks we saw.
They were all really beautiful... I just wished that Gray-sama could of seen this, he would of loved it.

It was now mid afternoon, the sun was still out and the beach was packed.
The whole time I've been here, it's never been as filled with people as it is, right now.

Most of the girls went off to play volleyball, some went to sunbathe and most stayed and chilled out on the sand.

I, on the other hand, was searching for Gray-sama.
Since we're officially together, I didn't want to be seen as clingy (not like before), but without him it was kinda boring.

Mirajane poked her head in my face, "Looks like someone is looking for their Graaaaaaaaaaaaay!"
She startled me, making me stumble back a bit, "Yes I am, have you've seen him?"
"Hmm... To be honest, I haven't seen any of the boys all day" she said while looking around.

Cana unsteadily walked towards Mirajane and I, with a barrel in hand, "I've seen Graaaaaay *hiccup*....he's down there, with Natsu, Gajeel and *hiccup* .....the others"
She pointed her finger lousily at a direction, which pointed towards the end of the beach with was also lacked with many people.

She looked drunk.......very drunk,
I quickly wrapped one of her arms around my neck and my other arm around her waist, "Cana, I don't think you should drink anymore"

"I do the hell *hiccup* I .....want!" She yelled, while trying to wriggle herself from me.
Mirajane took Cana away from me and wrapped Cana's arm around her neck and her arm around Cana's waist for support, "Juvia, go find Gray....I can handle Cana on my own"
"Mira, are you sure?" I looked at her, I then looked at Cana, who was slugging down the beer at a speedily pace.

Lisanna, out of nowhere, went onto Cana's other side, and supported her.
She nodded, "Yes! Lisanna is here...I wouldn't want to be the one to halt the Gruvia ship"

G-G-GRUVIA???!
It's PERFECT!!
Gray*Juvia=Gruvia
How come I've never thought of that?

Lisanna swooned, "Yeah Juvia, Just go...I'm pretty sure Gray would want to see his beloved girlfriend right about now"
I smiled and ran off into the same direction Cana pointed out.
Hopefully Cana actually pointed in the right direction, I thought to myself.

Not so long after, I spotted Gray-sama and the others.
Unsurprisingly, they were fighting each other.
However, it looked like they were having fun, especially Gray-sama.

Maybe Gray-sama doesn't need my company, it does look as if he's having a blast...without me.
I thought to myself, "I should probably get back to the others; Gray-sama is having a great time and seeing him happy, is the best thing I could wish for"

I spun myself around and I accidentally bumped into a big group of largely built men. I quickly apologized, they glared at me and walked away from me.

I'm such a clutz sometimes.

As I walked past them, one of them grabbed my arm and smiled very creepily.
He gazed at my Fairy Tail emblem, which for some reason made me feel very uncomfortable.
Before I could say anything, he released his grip from my arm.

"So your from that crappy guild 'Fairy Tail', Huh?" He chuckled, along with his 'friends?'
I looked at him while he spoke he had an emblem on his tongue
-Just like Bickslow- (the same emblem his friends had, however they had theirs elsewhere).

He's definitely from a dark guild.