Derek Imagine

(A/N: EXCUSE MY HORRIBLE WRITING AND THE ERRORS)

"Y/N,"a voice called to you. You were sitting in the waiting room as you waited to hear the news if your father was out of surgery yet. He was getting brain surgery which literally put his life into the doctors hands. You looked up and saw a man right in front of you. You didn't feel like talking to anyone but this man was a doctor...so you thought that he might have news on your father.

"Yes that's me,"you answered. The man gave you a small smile.

"My name is Dr.Shepard. I am the neurosurgeon at this hospital and just preformed your father's surgery,"he said.

"Is he okay,"you asked as your eyes began to water. Already thinking of the worst that could happen.

"Yes he is fine. He should be waking up shortly,"he said as you nodded your head. You mumbled out a quick thankyou then he left. You couldn't help but notice his looks after he walked away. He had black hair that had a curl to it. The smile he gave you made your heart stop. When he walked away you wanted to call him back and speak to him more.

   You shook those thoughts oit of your head and went to go see your father. As you went into his room you saw a lot of tubes linked to him as he slept. You sighed from feeling overwhelmed about everything. As you sat down next to him,you took his hand,and eventually feel asleep.

~~~

You felt someone waking you up. They lightly did it. Your eyes opened to see the same doctor who talked to you earlier. Dr.Shepard.

"Dr.Shepard,"you said as a greeting with a smile to him.

"Y/N,"he said back with a warm smile which made our heart stop again.

"What are you doing in here? Besides caring for my father..of course,"you asked. As you sat up and saw that a blanket was on you.

"I saw you sleeping and came to bring you a blanket. Then I thought I should ask you to come down stairs to the cafeteria with me for a cup of coffee,"he asked with a spark in his eys but then again the way he moved them you could tell that he was nervous. You nodded your head and went with him downstairs. That night you borh talked about a lot of things and ever since then you both went for coffee more often. Your father had to be at the hospital for two more months. He even insisted you to call him by his first name Derek.

  The day your father had to leave the hospital you were both saddened because you live far away from Settle Grace and only went there for the best neurosurgeon in the world. You and your father were going over to the car when Derek ran out of the hospistal and stopped you.

"Y/N wait,"he called out. You turned around and saw him.

"Derek why are you out here,"you asked.

"I couldn't let you leave without saying one thing,"he began to say.

"I love you Y/N,"he said which shocked you.

"I know you may not feel the same but everynight we talked I fell for you everytime. I just couldn't let you go without letting you know how I felt,"he said then looked at you. Your eyes were still widened a little from the shock of hsi confession.

"I love you too,"you said back which made you shocked. You didn't expect yourself to say those words but you felt something for his too. You both smiled at each other before a person clearing their throat interrupted you two. You both turned to your father who was sitting in hsi wheelchair. His head was resting in his hands as he stared at you two with irritation.

"Well aren't you going to kiss him already,"your father asked you. You laughed before giving Derek a peck on the lips and he laughed.

~~~

3 years later

 Eversince that day you and Derek spent a lot of time together. Then he proposed and you both got married. You looked down at your wedding ring as you waited for your husband to get home from a long day of work. You had a surprise for him that you couldn't wait to share.

  When the door opened then closed you smiled. When he came to the room his eyes showed that he was tired but he came over to the bed and sat down next to you with a smile on his face.

"Hey honey,"he said.

"Hey Dr.,"you said then gave him a peck on the lips.

"Today was very tiring,"he said telling you about his day.

"Well I have a surprise for you,"you said. He smiled.

"What is it,"he said trying to hide his excitement.

"Well I wasn't feeling to well this week so I went to the hospital. Dr.Stevens and Dr.Grey both checked me in and were checkign to see what was wrong. Turns out,"you cut off with a smile before revealing the surprise.

"I'm pregnant,"you shouted out. Derek gave you a big hug and kissed you.

"Oh Y/N this is great. You,me and the little one,"he said.

"No Derek...little ones you meant to say,"as you put your hand on your stomach. Life couldn't be more perfect with you,Derek,and your two little ones on the way.