Chapter 3: We can't ditch detention if we are in detention for ditching

Chapter 3

‘Mia, Mia,’ someone said nudging me, ‘For god’s sake get up already!’

‘Meh, leave me to sleep,’ I said and buried my face into my duvet. I was determent to ignore this pest that was ruining my beauty sleep.

‘She isn’t gonna get up that easily, is she?’ a male voice said, why was a male in my room!?

I heard Tay sigh and then reply, ‘Nope, she won’t get up without her alarm going off.’

‘Well in that case,’ I heard the male voice say again before I was tipped of my bed and landed with a smack on the ground.

‘What the fuck guys!’ I shouted and got up out of my tangled covers. Then I stopped dead, I wasn’t in the same clothes as yesterday and I don’t remember getting redressed….and in front of me stood Tay, Robby and Marco.

‘What are you guys doing in my bed room?’ I said, ‘What this isn’t my bed room, Tay? Tay why am I in your room?’

‘Well my house was closer and it was late and my parents were out, so I kinda messaged your mom and told her we had a project due and that’s how you ended up in my bed, tada!’ she said giggling nervously, she knew I didn’t like staying over at her house because it scared me.

‘Whatever,’ I said grumpily and sat down on the bed.

‘Jack still hasn’t gotten any answers from her hey,’ Tay said biting her lip nervously.

Marco looked at Tay and asked, ‘who the fuck is Jack?’

‘Ravens older brother who is off at college now, they are really close,’ I said casually, but slightly surprised that Marco didn’t already know this since they had been dating for a few months now.

‘She never told me about him?’ Marco said, but more asked then said.

I sighed, oh Raven stop being so secretive.

‘She doesn’t tell people much about herself, she doesn’t trust anyone, ever, except of cause us,’ Tay said sadly, but it was true.

‘Guys, hate to break it to you, but we are late for school,’ Robby said.

Tay and I looked at him confused, ‘Since when does a bad boy like you care?’

‘Nope, I don’t care, but I know two nerds like you would,’ he said grinning.

I hopped out of bed and walked over to Tay’s closet, ‘Since you didn’t pack me anything to wear, I am borrowing your clothes,’ I said winking at Tay, she didn’t like how I wore her cloths, she said it was too dark and made it look weird when she wore it then.

‘Miaaaaaaa!’ Tay cried and then huffed and sat on the floor.

I laughed at my friend and started sorting through her clothes, it was a warm day so I decided to wear a pair of short, and a fitted top that said Rock ‘n Roll on it, then I kept my boots and grabbed a pair of her socks.

‘Boys, get out!’ I said to them.

‘What do you have to hide? We have seen it all,’ Robby smirked.

‘Ewww, now get out!’ I said and tried to push them out.

‘We will get out, chill man, we were just joking,’ Marco laughed.

They walked out the door and closed it behind them, oh my, they are going to give me such a head ache.

I started stripping then the door opened and Robby said, ‘Boo!’

‘Robby!’ I shouted, ‘Get the fuck out of here! I’m getting dressed!’

He laughed and said, ‘I know that baby girl, that’s why I am here, I think it’s hot when you scream.’

‘Go away Robby,’ I said and kept getting dressed with my back to the door.

I heard Tay laugh and the door shut.

‘Yes?’ I asked Tay.

‘I may have been drunk at the party, but I saw you and Robby kiss hey,’ she said.

I didn’t answer; instead I just kept looking out the window and changing.

***

We drown into the parking lot at school and snuck towards the school door, it was already third period and we knew if we got caught we would for sure get detention. So sneaking quietly we got to out lockers and began making out way to English, the only class we all had together.

We rounded a corner and all stopped in our tracks. Our headmaster.

Shit.

‘Detention for all of you,’ she shouted and stormed off.

Tay and I looked at each other, a shocked expression on our faces, our first ever detention…

‘Chill guys, at least the teacher is always asleep so we can just leave,’ Marco said.

‘We can’t ditch detention if we are in detention for ditching!’ I said shocked.

‘Baby girl, you are to stressed, take a chill pill,’ Robby said leaning against the wall.

Tay just stood there shocked before saying, ‘I have detention…’

‘Have you seriously never had detention before?’ Robby said.

Tay and I bother nodded.

Marco and Robby both laughed and then said, ‘Well welcome to the fun side of life.’

‘Absolutely wonderful, oh how I hate that bitch, she always ruins everything,’ I huffed and punched the locker next to me, ‘oh my fuck! My hand!’

‘Mia, that was just stupid!’ Tay said picking up her hands, ‘Come on guys, we don’t want to be late again.’

We all took up after Tay and made our ways to English.

***

‘He is asleep?’ Tay asked as we walked into detention.

Marco put is stuff at the door of the class and said, ‘I already told you, he usually is.’

I shuffled my feet nervously and said, ‘So what are we meant to do?’

‘Nothing, guess we can plan what we are going to do next about this whole Raven problem,’ Robby said appearing at the door.

‘What are we going to do?’ I said slumping my shoulders down and sitting on a chair.

Robby looked at us and frowned, ‘I don’t even know this chick guys don’t look at me!’

Tay’s face suddenly lit up, ‘Mia! I know where she must have gone!’

I looked at her and tilted my head in a questioning way, ‘Where?’

‘Remember how she always wanted to just run? Well where did she always want to run to?’

‘Umm… ’ I seriously couldn’t remember.

‘She smiled and said, ‘North, she loves those little run down towns up there and that’s probably where she is headed?’

‘Shit, oh my god, she has run away to the North, finally following her dreams,’ I said chewing my lip nervously, ‘We have to go get her…’

‘Okay guys, we going to have to go get her,’ Robby said gesturing for us to all lean in and listen.

HEY GUYSSS!!

HAHA AS  YOU CAN TELL IM NOT REALLY INTO POSTING THESE END NOTE THINGYS, WELL ANYWATS HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND PLEASEEEEE VOTE AND COMMENT AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK I WOULD REALLYYYYY APPRICIATE IT HEY! :P HAHA ROBBY LOOKS LIKE OLI SYKES AND MARCO LOOKS LIKE KELLIN QUINN :)

loVE YOU GUYS XXX