Preparation

Carl stayed true to his word and told Daryl and his father about Sam and Dean possibly ending the apocalypse. So the three of them returned to the demon hunters in their cell later that night. "So, what would you two need to uh contact your world?" Rick asked, sitting in a chair in front of Sam. "Well, we don't know exactly. What do you have?" Sam said, sighing slightly. "We found a box of stuff that seems like it might be useful for you two." Daryl said from behind Rick. "Great. What've you got?" Dean said giving a small smirk. "We'll get it and bring it to you." Rick said. He stood and slid the cell door open, they exited the cell, relocked it and walked down the empty hall.
They walked down the stairs to their store room and found a box of items they found in the evidence area. They brought the box to the foreigners and set it on the table in front of them. Sam and Dean dug through it rather excitedly. They pulled out a Ouija board with blood splattered on it, a book on occult topics, a few notes written in Latin and a deck of tarot cards with razor blades somehow attached to them. "Get us some spray paint, a rosary and give us some time to read through this stuff. Then I think we could contact our friends." Sam said, smiling slightly.