The Usual Routine, but a Desire for More

It was a rainy day at the Phantomhive Manor and everyone was doing their normal daily routines. Ciel Phantomhive was sitting in his study, doing some paper work when his loyal demon butler walked in.

"Your afternoon tea." Sebastian said, pouring the steamy hot liquid into the little cup.

"Thank you." Ciel said, not looking up from his work.

Sebastian placed a piece of cake on the Earl's desk. He stood there, quietly watching as his master worked.

"Don't you have anything else you should be doing?" Ciel asked, a little annoyed.

"Oh, my apologies Young Master." Sebastian said, then bowed and left.

Hours went on and Ciel was finally finished with his work. He sighed and glanced out the window as the raindrops fell and crashed against the glass. He caught glimpses of his butler out in the garden.

"What is the idiot doing?" Ciel mumbled to himself.

Sebastian was getting Pluto before the storm got any worse. Ciel caught himself staring at his butler, when he noticed, he was blushing.

"The hell? Am I? No, it must be hot in here. That's all." Ciel said.

He then got up and grabbed a book off the shelf and sat down to read. After a few pages, Ciel began to trail off, thinking about Sebastian being in the rain, and how he looked. He thought about it for a few minutes till his mind eventually caught up to him.

"What am I doing? Why am I thinking of my butler in this way?" Ciel asked throwing the book across the room.

Sebastian, walking past the study's doors, heard the noise and went in to check on Ciel.

"Master, is everything alright in here?" Sebastian asked, opening the door.

Ciel had his head lying on his arms on the desk. When he looked up, his face turned Grell red. Sebastian stood there with a towel wrapped around his neck, his hair was wet and messy, and his clothes were drenched from head to toe. He looked sexy.

"Master is there something wrong?" Sebastian asked again.

"N-nothing, everything is fine." Ciel said. He couldn't take it anymore, something inside Ciel wanted Sebastian, it was strong, and Ciel couldn't fight it.

Sebastian looked at Ciel with a questioning look. He walked up to Ciel and placed his gloved hand on Ciel's forehead.

"My Lord, you feel warm. Are you sick?"

Ciel was surly blushing hard at this point, but slapped Sebastian's hand away. "I said I'm fine."

"Yes My Lord, whatever you say." Sebastian said, then turned to walk off. "I'll go prepare dinner."

"W-wait Sebastian!" Ciel yelled out, causing the demon to stop two feet away from the door.

"Yes, Master?" Sebastian asked, turning slightly to Ciel.

'Am I insane? I can't do this. What the hell is wrong with me?' Ciel thought to himself. "I-I'm not hungry." Ciel said.

"Oh but My Lord, you're a growing boy. You need to eat." Sebastian smirked. "Is there anything in particular you would like?"

"You." Ciel mumbled.

Sebastian looked at Ciel shocked. "Master? Did I hear you correctly?"

(WARNING: Yaoi smut beyond this point. Will cause actual nosebleeds.)

"You! I want you!" Ciel yelled.

Sebastian was stunned, hearing this come out of Ciel.

"I want you to have sex with me, and that is an order." Ciel said.