Wild Princess Meets Popstar~

A/N:

Hey everyone! :D This is my first time uploading a story on Wattpaad! I love Wattpad and all the stories that all the talented writers have written! :) I would appreciate it a lot if you could take some time to read the sypnosis of my new story. I would like to hear your feedback before i start writing the story whether it's good or bad! So, please comment :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3 Deicated to nona211 because you're the first one who added my story to your library~ <3

Oyj

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[prologue]

A Princess. That's what Christella, or Stella, is. She lives a double life. One, as sweet and polite Princess Christella who loves frilly, girlish dresses and knows table etiquette. Of course, this is the side of her which she put on show for the sake of her royal family's reputation. The other which is her real self. Stella is a wild and confident girl who knows nothing about manners. Some people might say she's a bitch because of the things which accidentally slip out of her mouth (she's very forward when she criticizes people) and say mean things about her, but hey, they don't know that she's a princess ;).

Then, during her 18th Royal Birthday Bash, Stella invites her favourite band, Diamond Skulls. What happens when Stella's crush, Jake the lead singer, meets the wild Stella and not the sweet Princess Christella? In his eyes, she is just some other crazy fan-girl... and he turns out to be an obnoxious jerk. Not the sweet Prince Charming Stella thinks he is.... Let the story begin! :)