Part 4: Blake, Weiss and Yang

Jaune steadied his nerves as he raised his hand. With a gulp he knocked on team RWBY's door. The whole team was in there except Ruby who was spending time with her father in the city. It had been two weeks since Weiss caught him fucking Blake on her bed and it had been torture. The worst thing about it was that he couldn't talk about it to his team because he knew Pyrrha would get upset.

So he had no choice, this might be his only chance to make amends.

The door opened to reveal Weiss standing on the other side. Before Jaune could say anything though she slammed it in his face. He could hear the girls discussing him in whispers before the door reopened. With a sigh Weiss ordered him to get inside.

Jaune gulped when he saw the other two girls and gave them a weak wave. All three girls were still in their uniforms, the tartan skirts allowing them to show off their stunning legs. Weiss and Blake both wore simple black socks, but Jaune's eyes were drawn to the tights that Yang preferred. Looking around the rest of the room he noticed the addition of a chair from the lunch hall.

"Sit!" Weiss barked, gesturing to the chair. Jaune obediently sat down and looked up at the girls. From his slouched angle he could just see under their skirts, getting him a glimpse of their underwear.

Weiss was wearing her preferred white cotton panties. Yang was once again wearing a pink pair, though these appeared to be lacy, rather than the plain pink ones from before. Since Blake was standing at the back Jaune couldn't get a clear view, but they appeared to be black.

"Eyes up here Jaune." Weiss grabbed him by the chin and pulled his head up to look at her, "I've given it some thought and I have come to the conclusion that since I forgave Blake I should forgive you too. However, just as Blake had to earn my forgiveness, you will too."

Weiss smirked at Jaune's confused expression. The other two retrieved some items from the dresser, but Weiss made sure to block his view.

"Strip. Come on, we're not going to have much fun if you're still dressed."

Jaune eagerly removed his clothes, but his mood dropped when he saw what Blake and Yang were holding. Blake was holding two pairs of handcuffs, while Yang was happily gripping some silk rope. As Weiss pushed the naked Jaune back onto the chair Yang tied the rope around him, making sure that he couldn't move a muscle. Blake cuffed his hands together, then did the same to his feet. The only body part that wasn't tied down was his penis, which was happily standing to attention.

"Uh, Weiss? What exactly do you plan on doing to me?"

"No talking! You've been bad Jaune and we're going to punish you." Weiss narrowed her eyes at him before daintily removing her shoes. Raising her right leg she pressed the sole of her foot against his cheek. Her skirt slid up her leg and Jaune got a clear view of her panties. There was a small wet patch forming in the centre of the white fabric. Weiss reached down and began stroking the inside of her thighs, massaging Jaune's cheek at the same time. She was incredibly skilled with her feet, her touch as soft as a feather. Her hands slowly moved inward, feeling the edges of her panties. She moved her foot away and straddled him, holding her crotch mere millimetres from his face. Jaune could smell her love juices as she began rubbing her slit through the cotton.

Her juices were starting to flow now, the white cotton becoming see-through. Weiss moved one hand inside of her underwear, her middle finger entering her pussy. With her left hand she steadied herself, grabbing Jaune by the top of the head. He could smell her scent, but she remained just beyond the reach of his tongue. Weiss sped up her motion, the wet sounds seeming to fill Jaune's ears. With a shudder Weiss fell forward, Jaune getting a face full of her crotch. She orgasmed in this position, juices seeping through her panties and into Jaune's mouth.