The Beginning

Inu's Pov:
I was spending time with Smile Dog when I was called into Slendy's office. "Yes Slendy?" I asked. "Don't call me that and remember when you said you wanted revenge on the kids who bullied you before you know." He told me in my head. I nodded understanding what he means. "Well we found them and we are sending you into the school. But you have to drink this spell in order to hid your ears and tail." He told me and handed me the potion. I nodded. "When do I start this school?" I asked. "On Monday which is two days from now. Oh before I forget we packed you're school necessities and put them in your room." He told me. "Thank you sir. Oh also before I forget, how am I going to murder them without anyone noticing it was me? And how am I going to get to this school?" I asked. "Well you have to figure that one out. Also we actually transported our mansion into the woods near the school building, so you can still live here and go killing at night and go to school on time in the morning." He told me. I nodded and left trying to find a way to kill my old middle school bullies without people finding out it was me. Hmm. I was too deep in thought that I ran into Jeff, one of the most feared creepypasta apart from the sleder brothers from smarty I heard. "Oh sorry. I was just to deep in thought that I didn't notice you there." I said blushing from embarrassment. He just grunted an 'okay' and walked off. Well I went into the living room to see EJ eating kidneys, Toby eating waffles, and Masky and Hoodie eating cheesecakes. "UGH! Go eat you're food somewhere else so I can watch tv!" I yelled at the boys. They got scarred and nodded fearfully and ran into the kitchen. I say down and turned on the tv. I started to rub my temple. All this thinking is making my head hurt. I then feel one side of the couch go down from weight. "What do you want g-" I said but cut myself off when I seen Smile. "Oh hey boy." I said while he nuzzled his head into my side. I then felt wetness on my hand and noticed I was crying. I then grab the dog and cry into his fur. "Why did this have to happen to me?" I said refuring to the eats and tail that doesn't belong on a human. I looked up and wiped my tears. "Hey how about we go on a killing spree?" I asked the dog. He then got excited and jumped off the couch and waited by the door while I got myself ready. I then got my stuff and got my weapon, I could basically have any power after slendy gave me it after he made me a creepypasta. We went out and started our killing spree.

(Two hours brought to you buy Flowy the death flower)

We finally came back at 10:00 after the spree and I went in my room and took a shower. I finally got dressed after crying in the shower fire 5 minutes. I then walked out of my room and seen Jeff in the hall way. I looked down and started to walk past him until he stopped me. "Hey." He says and I looked back at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "Um can we talk?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Um yeah, sure." I said and brought him to my room. "Um. H-how'd you get your ears and tail?" He asked. I started to tear up at the memory. "U-uh you don't h-have to tell me though." He rushed. "N-no someone else other than Slendy has to know." I said. I sat down and ushered Jeff to sit down. He did and I laid my head on his lap. "Okay so you see..."

(Trip down memory lane brought to you by Pinkameana)

I was just sitting there until Star and Paulina came over to the table I use for lunch. "Hey freak what ya having for lunch? Your dog?" Paulina said tauntingly. She, no everyone knows, my dog died by being ate by a lion when we went to the zoo and I brought him with me on accident and he got in the lions pin. I started to tear up at the thought. "Aww is little miss freak gonna cry?" Star then commented. Then my face was smashed in my food by Dash and Quan. I then ran out of the building crying until I was jumped and knocked out. When I woke up I was tied to a table and then a man came in and started to experiment on me. It was really painful. This happened for a few days and on the last experiment the guy made me immortal when he messed up and I got out and killed him. So I then started to kill others until The Slenderman found me and brought me in. I then got special powers from him other then immortality and all the stelthness from me being a wolf neko he gave me the powers to have all kinds of other powers from anyone and everything. Then my story began of being a true creepypasta and proxy.

(End of trip)

I was then crying after telling him and got up and sat on the other side of the bed. I put my head in my legs to try and muffle my crying but then I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I then realized that it was Jeff hugging me. "You think I'm a freak don't you?" I asked him. "No. It rare but I think you're as beautiful as me." He said. I blushed from the complement. I then started to dose off. "Good yawn night Jeff." I fell asleep not noticing that I fell asleep on him.

(Time Skip Saturday)

I woke up to something futting in my face. I thought it was Smile but when I looked up and opened my eyes I seen Jeff. He then started to stir, waking up. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I then opened my eye's and my blue eye's met with bluish grey ones. "Morning beautiful." He said and I blushed. "Morning. Hey what time is it?" I asked. "Hmm let me see." He said moving to look at the clock. "6:00. So I doubt anyone's up." He told me. "Okay. Lets get dressed and I can make breakfast. Okay?" He nodded and left to go get dressed. I got dressed and went down stairs to be met with Jeff on the couch. I chuckled and went in the kitchen. I got out the ingredients for eggs, pancakes, cheesecake, bacon, and just got out the kidneys for EJ. I started to cook and heard stomping down the stairs. I turned around with my ears back and tail up on alert. I seen LJ, EJ, BEN, Toby, and some others looking in the room. I huffed and turned around continuing to cook. I finally finished and set out all the food and everyone rushed in. "Thank you my child for cooking this morning." Slender said. I nodded. I sat down next to Jeff and Jane. I started to eat and seen the two about to attack each other. I lifted my hand still eating and used my magic to keep them put. Everyone except Jeff and Slender was surprised. I then got done eating and looked up seeing everyone looking at me. "What?" They shook there heads and I shrugged. I seen everyone else was done and I used my magic again to pick up all the plates and got them clean and put them in there correct spots.

'Hmm I have a very unusual family.'

(( Hey sorry for the shortness and in the next chapter with be when Inu Natasha goes to school.))