~Chapter Twelve~

"You're parents signed a non violence treaty with Germany. You have nothing to worry about. " Natalia insured him as they ate breakfast.

James nodded. "Well, that's good. " Hr took another bite of his eggs.

Natalia raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "That's good? They just saved your country from entering what could be another World War, and all you have to say is that it's good? "

James's eyes dropped to the floor as he shrugged. "What is there to say, Natalia?"

"This is going to be your country one day, James. I would think that you would respond differently towards the well being of it. "

"It is partially your country as well." James responded. "You have never cared about the well being of it. "

"Because it won't always be mine. " Natalia stated in a voice that had a deadly edge to it. "Do you honestly believe that I intend to marry just to reproduce an heir for my throne? "

James didn't answer her. His eyes glanced down and accidentally lingered on her low cut neckline if her dress. He didn't mean to, he'd just woken up frustrated, missing his servant who was several miles away. His hormones were acting ridiculous.

If the queen caught his glance, she ignored it. "I will either die alone and leave no heir to my kingdom, or I will give it to you. "

He shook his head. "I have no need for your country. "

She was silent as her green eyes scanned him, trying to read what he was thinking. "You're different. " She stated.

"You haven't seen me since I was seventeen, I imagine so. "

"You're distracted. You've been angry. You hole up in your room and do nothing but pace. Something's wrong. "

"Nothing's wrong. " James retorted in a hoarse voice. He took one last stab at his eggs with his fork, shoved them into his mouth, and stormed off to his room.

He flopped down onto the unmade bed. He couldn't take it much more, he missed Steven, and was irritable because of it.

Hopefully, his parents would let him go back to his own palace soon after the treaty was signed.

James turned his thoughts back to Natalia.

The thoughts were lust-induced, whereas he was frustrated from missing his servant, and she was the only one around.

Maybe he didn't completely dislike women, maybe he'd just taken a special liking to his servant.

James let out a soft, throaty groan as he thought about Steven once more. No, he loved men. He loved Steven.

From the next room, he could hear a murmured conversation between Natalia and one of her servants.

The Prince ignored it as he daydreamed about Steven's tiny, angelic body. The things he dreamed about doing to his pretty little servant. . .

He felt a familiar coil at the pit of his stomach as he roughly pressed the palm of his own hand down on his thigh, desperate for some sort of pressure.

The royal son threw his head back onto his pillows and let out a deep whine, Steven's body on his mind all the while.

His hand flew up as the bedroom door opened, and Natalia stood in the hallway.

The queen rolled her eyes as James blushed and feigned innocence.
She threw a piece of paper that she held in her hands at him, and exited just as soon as she'd arrived.