Information + Excerpt

> External link for book one

> First cover on the side by encounters_

> Excerpt

"What's this?" Kol asked, his voice shook unstably, and the fiendish smile that twitched on Bonnie's lips was enough to make the Original vampire's skin crawl.
And if that came from Kol Mikaelson, it was obvious that something wasn't right.
"I'm a ghost," Bonnie said simply, her voice low and monotone.
Did she not care that she was dead?
Did she not care that her body was slowly rotting away in a box?
Bonnie Bennett didn't care that she had died trying to bring back someone that didn't need to be saved, and she didn't care that she was standing in front of that same man.
Bonnie Bennett didn't care that she was dead.
"How can I see you?" Kol asked her, and the witch cocked her head to the side; almost as if she hadn't understood what he had said. She had though, because the right side of her mouth tugged up into that same twisted smile.
"Does it matter?" Bonnie took a step towards him, and Kol forced himself not to shove her back. This was Bonnie; it was the same Bonnie. It had to be. She placed her hand on his cheek, and Kol shivered at the icy coldness of her flesh.
"We can be together again, Kol. Isn't that why you brought me back?"