4.0 = She's jerk

MOMO'S POV

"Mina are you crying?" I asked slowly as i wrapped my hands over her body. Well,known as a hug.

"No" She replied coldly.

"Lying,about Chae again?"

"Yeah.."

"Geez that girl!"

What happened next is shocking. Shes crying between my arms and i can feel her noticable tears running down from her eyes to her cheeks and obviously , to my sweater. Yeah, thanks to her my sweater is now wet.

"What happened?" I asked gently so she dont feel frust to answered me. Even though, i know what Chaeyoung did to her. And what she thoughts of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung did really loves her. She really loves Mina but she dont want to show it. She's hiding it from her and it makes Mina suffering.

"I am stupid enough,didnt I?" Mina said to me and let her tears fall again. Mina is my bestfriend,of course its hurt to see her crying like this. I ever been in love once. Only once. I love her so much too but ended up, we are breaking up and not after a week after that,she had a girlfriend. It describes everything.

"NO! You are not!! She is!! Shes jerk!! Cant you see her?! SHE FREAKING TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED! DID YOU HEAR ME!?" I let my voice raised up and suddenly i heard a voice came from the door. We turned to where the voices came and....

"Oh wow,a hug. What the hell did you want from me actually and Mina,the last time she said you was her girlfriend. And now what!? A FREAKING WIFE!!?" Chaeyoung shouted. Oh god help, im getting mad at this. Respect us you smol bean!

I stood up and "SON CHAEYOUNG! SHE IS STILL YOUR UNNIE AND NEITHER ME! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? STOP MAKING HER LIKE THIS CANT YOU SEE SHES MISERABLE NOW!? ARE YOU BLIND!?" I shouted angrily. Chaeyoung seems pissed and began to walk away from the room.

"B-but c-chaeyoung.."

MINAS POV

"B-but c-chaeyoung.." I Said while crying. Im crying my eyes out and she doesnt even care about me.

I think about her everyday,everynight,every hours,in every minutes, i think about her. Did we really into this huge fight after all ive done to you? Just a concert ticket isnt enough for you, you make me suffered like this and throw shits at my face?

You said you wouldnt leave me alone like the rest do. You said you dont want me to crying my eyes out again because of you. Where is the old you?

Have you ever thanked me ? Thanked me for being exist? Thanked me for always be by your side when youre bored,sad,mad and stuff? And the most important thing is, have you ever thanked me after i bought all the expensive stuffs that you always wanted? Did you ever appreciate me? Did you?

Even if youre always like this, i try my best to hold on. I try my best to not make things even worser but, i guess you just did. Can you at least tell me why ? I really need to talk to you.

And now, i can feel like im dying. My body is now weak and i cant feel anything. Did im really dying? Anyone. Help me. Im not strong enough!

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey Miss Myoui Mina!!" Chaeyoung shouted and waved at me while i was busy practicing my ballet dance. I smiled to her and waved back. I saw shes walking towards me with someone did i havent meet yet before.

"Mina!! This is my girlfriend. Kim Dahyun! Dahyun, this is Myoui Mina, our new friend hehe" Chaeyoung said to her so "lovely" girlfriend.

Ouch. I just want to give this tofu a punch on her face. Pfttt! "Hey Mina! Im Kim Dahyun!! Nice to know you" She smiled revealing her smile eyes. Lol im pissed but! Shes cute too. No wonder Chaeyoung loves her. "Hi Dahyun. Im Mina" i greeted.

Soon, the studio become so silent and awkward. Dahyun made the first move to approaches me, leaving her Chaeyoung. While Chaeyoung is busy practicing her rap, i could see Dahyun texting with someone else.

Omo this is interesting.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.
"My friend. Why?" Dahyun replied without looking at me. As i could see, Chaeyoung turned her head to where Dahyun's sat and began to approached her.

Dahyun keep playing her phone until she doesnt reliased that Chaeyoung was behind her. Reading all the texts she recieved. Not to soon i heard someone is sobbing.

C-ch-chaeyoungie?

"Youre a fucking liar! You cheated on me!! You cheated with my bestfriend!! Is this how i supposed to feel?!" Chaeyoung said while crying. Oh god, can i grabbed my popcorn so i can see these both peacefully!

"Well chaeyoung im sorry. I love her. Can you stop calling me your girlfriend? Actually,Im annoyed." Dahyun said to her. Wow. Thats. Wow.

"Well lets break up" Chaeyoung said to Dahyun and Dahyun seems agreed with her then as i expected,she run out from the studio.

Well ill just follow her.

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!! RIGHT NOW!!"

"MINA WAKE UP!!"

"NO MINA,DONT BE LIKE THIS!!"