Part6~Together <3

Thankyouu for readdinng <3

Part6~

AndyBiersackPoV

He… kissed me. Ashley kissed me.

I could have jumped for joy right at that moment. He. Kissed. Me.

And it wasn’t even in a dream.

We sat on the couch, not speaking for a few moments.

I broke the silence. “So where does that leave us…?”

“Honestly, I don’t know. What do you think?” Andy replied.

I took a deep breath. “Ashley, will you… will you be my b—“

“Guys! Have you worked things out yet?”  CC came into the tour bus, interrupting what I had to say.

“Christian! Get out of here!” Ashley yelled, clearly pissed off. I smirked.

“Oh… sorry. Right. Well, see you later, then,” he shut the door behind him as he exited.

“So, what were you going to say?” Ash blushed.

I took another breath, looking into his eyes. “Ashes, will you be my boyfriend?”

“Of course,” His eyes sparkled. I smiled, leaning in for a soft, short kiss.

He leaned his head on my shoulder, and I put my arms around his waist; pulling him closer.

Jinxx, Jake, and CC walked in, as if they had been watching us. Which they probably had been.

“Finally!”

“Can you guys leave us alone?” I asked.

The three left, leaving us to talk.

“What was that about?” asked Ashley.

“Well, I… uh you’re fine with everyone knowing?”

“Oh, yeah, I guess. I mean they’re our closest friends.”

“What about the fans? The public?”

“Oh,” He thought for a moment. “I… guess I’m okay with that. What about you, Andy?”

“I’m sorry, Ash, I’m not ready.” I frowned.

He snuggled closer to me. “It’s okay, I’ll wait for you.”

~

PurdyBoyPoV< Sorry I love saying that x3

Andy hopped on stage; we were just getting on stage after Hollywood Undead preformed for the second last show of the Avenged Sevenfold’s Buried Alive tour.

“Are you ready for this, motherfuckers?!” He yelled into the mic, using his sexy voice earning screams from the fans. “This song is called Knives and Pens!”

“Alone at last, we can sit and fight. I’ve lost all faith in this blurring light.” Andy started the song and the fans screamed some more.

I tried my hardest to stay focused on my bass guitar as Andy sang more of the song.

“But stay right here, we can change our plight. Storming through this, despite what’s right!”

We played more songs, and the concert eventually ended.

Backstage, we met a few fans and happily talked to them.

For the third time, I sat next to Andy on a couch backstage. Though, this time, Hollywood Undead was there, too. So much for hugging Andy.

Funny Man came to talk to Andy and I. “Heyy guys.”

“Funny Man! Hey,” Andy greeted him. Out of the bands that we were on tour with, Hollywood Undead was the ones that we were closest with. “Heyy,” I nodded.

“Whatchou all up to tonight?”

Andy beat me to responding. “Ash and I are hanging out. What about you guys?”

“Most likely going drinking at the bar. And by the looks of it, the rest of you guys are probably coming, too.” Funny Man looked over to the rest of Black Veil Brides to see that they were laughing with the other members of HU, and went to join them.

“Do you want to go with them?” Andy asked.

I thought for a moment. “It’s whatever you want to do.”

“Then we’re staying at the tour bus. And maybe watching Batman?”

I laughed. “Sure.”

Andy smiled.

^v

“We’re leaving!” Jake called to Andy and I.

“Alright, see you guys later!” Andy replied.

Almost immediately after they had left, Andy jumped up to put Batman in the DVD player. “Alrighty! Let’s watch Batman!”

He sat down next to me. I immediately went to rest my head on his shoulder, and his arms encircled my waist.

“You know… I’m kinda tired of watching the movie; I kind of wanna do something else…” Andy looked down at me, seemingly innocent. It was completely dark inside the bus, except for the light of the TV.

I leaned in, giving a quick kiss before pulling away quickly. I laughed as he frowned. “Ashes don’t do that,” Andy whined.

I chuckled, and then gave him a real kiss.

~

Uhmm… *Awkwardly leaves…*