Hello

Hello, sorry. When I first started this thing, I lacked true dedication. Even now, I have other things that keep me busy, but I am writing new stories that will be, hopefully, interesting and original. Also will work on a fan fiction on some books I read and I hope you'll like those too. I will not promise anything for anything can happen, but I do hope to be more consistent and will get something published. If not, well, not like you peeps like my anyways. But I do hope one day I can get what I want out there and that'll be my mark. Also, just letting you guys know, Assassin's love was done years ago, but needed heavy editing. Spelling corrections, grammar corrections and also I gotta find it. Yea... I accidentally lost it, but if I did and can't get it back, I'll just rewrite the whole thing and I will keep true to the original work, but maybe change a few things, since I just threw everything there. Oh, and I aso have another book that's half done, but might be put on pause to rewrite Assassin's Love. After all, it's supposed to be my first opener to a bigger world. Like, to have peeps talk about it and then recommend their peeps to check my stuff and then keep giving you guys original exciting tales. Just know I don't even like fame, but I do want people to hear the messages and to have a grand time by reading my material. Also, the stories keep coming to my head which is both a curse and gift. I so much to write and I am a terrible planner. Either way, I am sorry for this long winded announcement and I hope you can come back when I finally publish more stories and chapters. Thanks for your time to read this whole thing. Also, when I first wrote this message, I wrote in in description and notice this wasn't showing. Yea, I need to get reacquainted with Wattpad again. Anyways,  laters.