Chapter Four

(A/N: GUYS I AM SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON. I've been having a lot of family problems, and problems of my own, and I've been too sad to update. But I'm back and I'm trying to make this chapter as long as possible for me not updating as often as I should!! Enjoy, vote, comment, fan, do whatever!!)(Side bar is what I picture the different sides to the basement looking like)

I felt the rays of sunshine on my face before I even opened my eyes. I was wrapped in a cocoon of blankets and I smiled to myself. Maybe I would call Vee today and we could go shopping or something. 

"Stop it, don't go in there. I don't even know if she's awake yet." I heard a voice mumble from outside of the room, it was close but not close enough for me to know who it was. Why were my parents contemplating on coming into my room? They usually just barge in anyway.

"What if she's awake and wondering what to do, we weren't exactly as cordial as we could have been yesterday." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. My eyes bolted open and I took in the unfamiliar surroundings. Where the hell was I?

Then it all came back to me. My heart stopped racing, and I realized where I was and what I got myself into. I pulled the blankets off myself and walked over to the door and swung it open. Harry and Louis were standing outside my door in shock.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" Harry asked, a glint of guilt in his green eyes.

"Nah, I was already awake. Don't just stand out here, come in." I motioned for the two boys to enter my bedroom. I sat down on the chaise lounge and Louis sat at my desk and Harry sat on my bed.

"What's up?" I asked calmy. I was feeling calm too, I was sure maybe I would regret doing this, but I really don't have any doubt with these boys at all.

"How are you feeling about your decision?" Louis asked gently, maybe thinking I would start crying or something. 

"I'm actually really glad I'm here. I'm not upset or regretful or anything. I want to be a part of this, and I'll do anything it takes to make you guys proud." I told them, and I saw the corner of Harry's lips twitch into a small smile.

"Well, today is the first day of your official job. Danielle and Perrie, who are downstairs, are here to assist you. You three girls have the same job. Make sure the house is clean, make sure you know how this operates, and know all the lockdown procedures. You will also have to learn how to fire a gun." Harry told me.

"Who are Perrie and Danielle?" I asked. I hope they were friendly.

"Perrie is Zayn's fiancee and Danielle is Liam's girlfriend." Louis told me.

"So Harry, Niall, and yourself don't have significant others?" I asked. 

"Nah, we don't really hold on to one girl for too long. Not really our style, or my style at least." Louis told me. 

"Did you have anyone back home?" Harry asked me.

"No, I've never had a boyfriend before. No one really took any interest in me like that. My parents were all about school work and college, I didn't have any time for a boyfriend really." I told them honestly.

"Before we go downstairs, we like to know a bit about our employees..." Harry started.

"Ah yes. Well, my name is Aubrey Lee Kollins. I was born and raised in Los Altos, California. My parents tortured me with school work until the age of 18. My parents are both surgeons and never home. I have a best friend, Vee, and some other close friends. I didn't want to attend Stanford this fall, and my parents called me a worthless piece of shit basically, and I told them to fuck off and I came here." I told them the watered down version of my family's spat.