// 09

(c) daydrexming 2013

--

"You still have this crappy thing?" I ask, folding my arms and scoffing.

"Of course I still have Lady." Oliver tells me, a bit shocked. Lady was a beat up, rusty 1970's Cadillac, which practically every day had to go into the shop to get something fixed. I think Oliver likes it is because it's a BMW and it was extremely cool back then. Now, it was worth a stick of gum, okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but all in all it was still a piece of junk.

I rolled my eyes, uncrossed my arms, and slid into the passenger seat. I plug my nose because there is an awful stench. "What died in here?" I whine.

Oliver shrugs. "I don't smell anything."

I fake a gag, okay maybe it was kind of a real gag. "Ugh, you're such a pig." I groan, sinking into my seat, which was kind of sticky, and I don't want to know why.

"You still love me though!" He assures me, laughing a bit.

"Seriously Oliver, clean your car out or get a new one!" I snap, a little grossed out at the state of his car.

"Who the heck are you and what have you done with my sister?" He teases, not the least but dazed at how I was seriously considering punching him for how utterly disgusting this car is.

Okay, I'll admit, I'm slightly OCD. No, I haven't been diagnosed or anything, but I seriously should. My room is practically spotless, and if I get a tiny crumb on my bedspread I have to wash my sheets, vacuum it up and much more. I seriously have a rule where that people in my house should only be able to eat in the kitchen, dining room, and occasionally the living room. I should probably mention that eating in the bathroom is strictly forbidden at all times, because one time, someone got a little rebellious and decided to test me ((*cough**cough* Oliver *cough**cough*)).

"I'm still the sister that loves you, except for when you are a slob." I point out, giving him the look of I told you so.

"Whatever, I'm not getting rid of Lady." He says, gripping tighter on the steering wheel. "Nor am I doing what my little sister tells me what to do." I stick my tongue out at him, and he smirks.

"But what if your little sister is right," I retort. "I'm sure Lucy loves your mess of a car." I comment, obviously sarcastically.

"Actually, she doesn't mind it too much. She isn't in here often; we take her car to go places most of the time." He says, probably not even realizing that he is so vulnerable right now.

"Gee, wonder why." I mumble.

"What was that?" He asks, his ears perking up.

I just smirk, playing with my hair. "Oh nothing." I chirp. I turn my attention to the window and see the massive high school that I attend. "Oh," I exclaim. "Here it is." I point to the main building ad Oliver's mouth drops open.

"Geez, this is like two high schools combined." He comments, amazed. "Why so big?"

"Apparently, it brings in kids from some other towns. Like the super small towns, that only has a gas station." I say. "And, before it was a high school, it was a community college."

"That explains it," He mutters, pulling into an empty parking spot.

"I guess so." I mutter, opening the door and climbing out of the car.