Accidentally in Love with Andy Biersack

Okay so I had an idea and started writing I don't have a plot for this story but thought I would just post this and see if anyone even likes it, so let me know.

Andy's POV

"You'll be fine now go" Ashley said stopping the car for me to get out. He was setting me up on a blind date. I walked into the coffee shop and saw one girl sitting by herself kind of looking around, she had blue streaks in her hair and a black beanie, black frame glasses and was wearing a grey shirt with a dark green jacket over it with dark blue jeans and combat boots.

"Hey" I said walking up to her "Hi" she said back "you waiting for someone" I asked "yeah but I think I might've just found him" she said smiling. "Well do you mind if I sit then" I asked "not at all" she said.

We sat and talked for hours about random stuff, our lifes, music, books, tv, and movies, just everything until Ashley called. "Hello" I said "thank god, did you get lucky or die" he asked "neither why" I asked "because you have been there for four fucking hours" he said "sorry we started talking and lost track of time" I said and then her phone rang. "Whatever dude I'm almost there" Ashley said "alright" I said hanging up at the same time she got off the phone.

"Guess our friends want us home" she said "I guess" I said as we got up to leave. We walked outside and I saw Ashley walking up to us and another girl walking up to her. "Hey" Ashley said "who is this" he asked "the girl you set me up with" I said like he was an idiot. "Ashley" the other girl asked "Lisa" Ashley asked "what are you doing here" she asked. "I had set Andy up on a date but somehow he managed to get the wrong girl" Ashley said "same, she somehow got the wrong dick" Lisa said "woah, what" she asked "who the fuck did you set us up with then" I asked "those two" they said pointing at two people walking out of the coffee shop. The girl was a blonde with big tits and the guy was a meathead.

"You seriously thought I would date that douchebag" she said "and Ash I told you I didn't want some one night stand I want a relationship" I said admonishing Ashley. "Well whatever you both managed to fuck up so get each other's number and let's go home" Ashley said walking away and Lisa did the same. "Oh my fuck" she said "What" I asked "we talked for that long and I don't even know your name" she said "it's Andy" I said "I'm Sarah" "that's a beautiful name" I said.

We exchanged numbers "I'll call you tomorrow" I said going to hug her and before I pulled away she kissed my cheek and walked away leaving me blushing. Later that night I texted her until I fell asleep, I could talk so easily with her, she was amazing, I have never connected with another girl this quickly, she was different but in a good way.

****THE NEXT DAY*****

Sarah's POV

I was a little worried about going on a blind date but after screwing up and getting the wrong guy I realized it was a good decision. "So how do you know Ashley" I asked Lisa "one night stand" she said "oh you must be good if he remembered you" I said smirking making her blush. "So are you gonna see Andy again" she asked "I hope so" just then my phone rang. "Speak of the angel" I said "I think you mean devil" Lisa said "nope you would have to be crazy to call him the devil" I said walking out of the room.

"Hello" I said "hey it's Andy" he said "I know I have caller I.D. you dip"

"right haha, so I was just wondering if you wanted to hangout today" he asked

"what did you have in mind" I asked just to toy with him, the anwser was of course yes but i just wanted to mess with him

"uh just kind of have a lazy day and hang out with the guys, they want to meet you" he said