Prejection

"Avalon! Lets Go, we're gonna be late!" my brother Josh yelled through the door of my room disregarding one of the most important days of my life.

Nope, I don't get a happy birthday Avalon or a, what are your plans for your big day?

Nope, I get a hurry up or I'll leave you

Today was my 16th birthday and also the day that I am to meet my mate. I'm sure you've read enough werewolf stories to know what a mate is but if you haven't then I guess I shall explain.

A mate is your second half, lover, and the person that you practically give your all to on the first date. The word mate is short for soulmate because all mates share a special bond that can't be broken.

Personally, I don't believe in all that bull crap because, mates are so overrated.

Why can't we just fall in love like normal people? That I don't know, but I guess I'll have to find out when I meet mine.

Females find their mate when they are sixteen, some later than others. Males find their mate when they are 18-26 years old. Thus, the reason that my brother hasn't found his yet.

That and the fact that he's a certified turd-bomb.

Right about now, I was completely dressed in my birthday outfit and rushing out the door to my brothers new, shiny, red 2014 Lexus IS.

My parents bought that for him for his birthday, but yet I'm still car-less and present less. They told me that my mate was gift enough, such bull.

As I mentally rolled my eyes envying my brothers car, I adjusted myself into the leather seats and we drove off and to Bruce's house.

Before we go to school, everyday Josh picks up Bruce. His obnoxious asshole of a best friend and the Beta of the packs son.

We are all apart of the Sapphire Raide Pack. Our Alpha and Beta are complete jackasses. The alphas son is worse than Bruce though. He's like a whole other level of rude.

His name is Lyndon Young. Just like my brother and Bruce, he is a senior and eighteen years old. He has mocha chocolate brown eyes that match his gorgeous dark brown hair and he is only a little bit taller than my brother.

I've only met him once or twice and both times were for about 10 seconds before he blew me off.

As we pulled up to the familiar cabin in the woods, Bruce came out running to the car.

"Hey bro" he greeted my brother.

"Sup" my brother slapped Bruce's arm.

That was usually the part when they're conversations would get stupid so I just decided to dose off the rest of the ride I school.

*************

As I walked through the doors of the school, I was greeted by my best friend Trina.

"Happy Birthday babe!" she said as she brought me into her tight embrace.

"I have a gift for you" Trina spoke menacingly while giving me a tiny little purple bag. When I opened the bag and looked inside, my eyes nearly popped right out of my head.

In the bag was black, lace underwear and a bra. I stared up to Trina in shock.

"What the hell is this?" I ask watching the halls begin to clear.

"Well, you are gonna meet your mate AKA. bed buddy today so I thought, what the heck?" she says still giving me that same look from before handing me my gift.

I looked to Trina in disbelief. I never knew her to be one of those friends.

She laughed, "oh don't act so surprised"

At that moment, all I could do was huff and get to class.

******
Authors Note:
*Edited*

Well, this is my first chapter so tell me what you think and please remember to comment and vote

-__Inspire__