fourteen

it finally got to the day where both littles were to have their long awaited playdate. michael was excited and ready to see calum again.

'dada, we go see cally t'day?' michael asked for the tenth time that morning. ashton sighed, already done with the boys questions for the day.

'yes bubba, how about you go play for a little bit before we need to go' ashton suggested. michael nodded quickly, loving that idea. he leaned up and kissed his daddys forehead before running down to his bedroom.

ashtons phone rang and he saw lukes name flash against the screen. he smiled and picked it up, expecting lukes voice to ring through the phone.

instead, he heard calum.

'a-ashton?' calum asked shakily. ashton sat upright, confused as to why calum answered.

'hey buddy are you alright? wheres your daddy, luke?' ashton asked. calum whimpered, tears falling from his eyes.

'd-daddy sicky and i no no what to do!' calum exclaimed, his lip wobbling. he was tired and wanted a nap but he needed to watch his daddy.

'okay just calm down bud. ill come over and take care of your daddy while you and mivhael play is that okay?' ashton asked. calum squealed.

'yes mr. ashton'

-

'mikey!' calum yelled, running to hug michael. michael giggled, wrapping his arms around the boy.

'we play cars?' michael asked, earning a happy nod from calum. they began to run off before ashton caught calum to ask him a question.

'cal, wheres your daddy?'

'in the ba'room. he sicky' calum made a disgusted face, scrunching his nose up. ashton dismissed the boy to play and went to find luke.

he heard muffled sobs and followed them to a closed door. assuming that it was the bathroom, he knocked lightly.

'c-cal i as-asked you to g-go pla-play' lukes weak voice was barely heard by ashton, but it was loud enough for ashtons heart to nearly break.

'luke its ashton. calum called me over' ashton heard luke start to cry heavily and attempted to open the door, only to find it was locked.

'luke, you gotta open the door' ashton heard a click and opened the door, his heart aching at the sight.

luke was curled in a ball, his entire body shaking. he looked scared and was very pale.

'oh luke' ashton cooed sympathetically, hurrying to the boys side and taking him in his arms.

'h-hows c-c-calum?' luke asked, his eyes watering just at the thought of his baby.

'he seems to be doing okay, him and michael are just playing now' luke nodded, leaning his head against ashtons chest.

'do you think youre gonna throw up at all?' ashton asked, shifting the boy so he was sitting in between ashtons legs.

'n-no i think i-im all d-d-done' luke whispered, he whole body shivering. ashton picked the boy up, resting him on his hip like he did for michael when he was 'younger'

'wheres your room?' ashton asked. luke pointed to a door across the hall.

ashton opened the door and walked in. he walked to lukes bed and laid him down, covering the boy with blankets. luke closed his eyes, curling right into the bed.

't-thanks ash, i really appreciate you coming and helping me' luke said, his eyes slipping shut. ashton smiled, rubbing the boys arm softly.

'its no problem'

luke fell asleep within a few minutes. as ashton went to leave, michael walked into the room giggling.

'whats up sugarplum?' ashton asked, standing up to leave so they wouldnt wake luke up.

'cally falled asleep daddy' michael giggled into his hand, grabbing ashtons hand and running off. ashton chuckled, walking with him.

calum was laying on the floor, his body curled up and his thumb in his mouth, soft sucking noise heard ever few seconds. ashton smiled fondly before picking the boy up and bringing him to his room.

'd-daddy?' calum whimpered, his lip wobbling when noticing whoever was carrying him wasnt luke. tears fell from his eyes and he tried to get away.

'shh, its just ashton. im gonna lay you down in your bed. i think youre a little sleepy' calum calmed down and nodded, his eyes shutting slowly.

'nu'night ashy' calum whispered, touching ashtons cheek with his 'little' hand before falling asleep.

'l-luke?' ashton whispered, opening lukes bedroom door. the sick boy hummed in response.

'mikey and i are gonna to get going, calum is down for a nap. call me if you need anything okay?' ashton said quietly, watching as luke looked over at him with tired, teary eyes.

'o-okay. th-thanks again a-ash' he whispered, his eyes falling shut. ashton smiled before closing his door.

'alright mikey lets go'

-

that was double the amount of words i usually write damn.

someone last chapter i think asked how old each boy was. i apologize for not putting this is here and if i did at some point well im stupid.

ashton - 21
luke - 19
calum - 16, mental age 2-3
michael - 17, mental age 2-3

anyway, i really want to get this story to 3k by the end of this month and if you guys could do that it would be gr8 and i would love you all more then i already do

also, can you guys comment. i dont even care what you comment i just like reading comments people take the time to write. comment some shit like 'mariya your book sucks' and ill be happy cause tRUE

kay ill go now bye iLY