How to choose between two guys

Though some may think that liking two guys instead of one is twice the fun, it actually just means that your heart is torn in two and won't feel whole until you make a decision. If you need to choose between two guys, then you can start thinking about how each guy makes you feel and to trust your gut when the time comes. If you want to know how to choose between two guys with as little heartache as possible, just follow these steps.

1) Consider the positive qualities of each guy. The next time you're around each guy, make an effort to really engage him and to think about what it is you like about him so much. Though you can't always pin down the complicated feelings that make you like a person, it's important to have as much information as possible when you make such an important decision. Ask yourself the following questions when you talk to each guy:

Does he make me laugh? Does he have a good sense of humor? We're all attracted to people who can make us laugh. Guys with a good sense of humor make us excited and cause us to look at the world in a different way.

→Does he seem curious about other people? Is he interested in things outside himself? Guys who are only interested in themselves can be pretty boring. You'll want a guy who has hobbies, friends, and a good perspective on life.

Is he in touch with his emotional side? Is he sensitive about other people? Lots of guys have an emotional side; the problem is they don't want other people to see it. A guy who's okay with other people seeing his emotions is a guy who's both confident and mature.

→Does he flirt respectfully? Basically, the ask question boils down to this: Does it seem like he likes you for more than just your body or just your looks? Are the compliments he gives you more than just about your body?

→Does he take things slow? Guys who take things slow like to savor things. They care about getting every last drop of enjoyment out of being around you. Guys who are moving at the speed of light are often onto the next girl faster than you can say "letdown."

2) Consider how each guy makes you feel. This is just as important as thinking about what you like about each guy. One guy may look better on paper and may have all of the qualities that you're looking for, but the other guy may have the ability to make your heart pound just by sending you a text message. So, the next time you're around each guy, think not only about why you like him, but ask yourself if he makes you feel confident, happy, giddy, and like a better person. Here are some things to consider:

→How does he make you feel when you're around him? Does he make you feel like he's only interested in you, or does he seem like he flirts with other girls all the time, and you're just another girl on his long list?

→Does he bring out the best in you, or is he okay with you just being "okay"?

Does he challenge you and make you want to be a better person?

→Does he compliment you in a way that is meaningful and not forced?Does he make you blush, giggle, and feel like a giddy little girl?

→Does he treat you like a lady and make you feel special?

3) Consider the negative qualities of the guy. Though you may only be thinking about all of the great qualities of both guys and about how they both give you butterflies, you should also consider the negative aspects of their personality or lifestyle to get more clarification. If you're serious about making this choice, then you have to consider the pros and the cons of being with each guy. Here are some things to consider as you make your decision:

→Does the guy have a lot of baggage? Does he have a complicated past and a slew of emotional issues to deal with? Sure, you may have fun with him, but is that something you want to be responsible for in the long run?