Chapter 26- Happiness at School

I got out of the house as I smiled at Damien who was waiting for me on his motarbike. I now had gotten used to the monster as he kissed me lightly on the lips making my insides squeel and got on the bike hugging him tightly and smelling the men's cologne he had on.

As we finally got to the school everyone was staring at the school nerd and the bad boy together and although I didn't like attention I felt happy because of him. Nothing could ruin it.

"Shall we give our audience a show", Damien winked as he laughed at the gaping and jealous girls who saw us holding hands. "Franco if you wanted to kiss me you don't need to make up excuses just kiss me", I said laughing jokingly and with that said he pulled me infront of the large crowd and kissed me passionately and deep as our lips ignited from the touch of our lips together. Many people were saying awwing us but many girls were furious and jealous but I didn't care because at that moment it was just me and Damien. We were happy.

As classes went by it was now lunch and as I walked towards the lunch hall excited to see Damien I was pulled into a closet, again.

"Katie your obsession with me has got to stop", I said as I rolled my eyes at her. Katie looked furious as she stared at my, "How did you do it?", she asked.

"Do what", I was getting bored of her silly games.

"Manage to get the hottest bad boy in school to like you", she spat as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I acted like myself", I said again rolling my eyes.

"Did you sleep with him, slut?"

"I said I acted like myself, not acted like you",I laughed and she dug her sharp nails into my wrist.

"This isn't over, I don't care if you somehow managed to win the bet"

The bet. Crap.

"Listen Katie, fuck the bet I actually like him and he likes me", I said tiredly.

"Likes you? Isn't it going to be amusing when he finds out you only hooked up with him for a bet?"

"Maybe I did first but not now I like Damien so leave us alone", I tried to walk passed her as she looked at her phone and grinned evily.

"Oops, my mistake I accidentally pressed send", she said innocently.

"Pressed send on what Katie", my heart was now racing.

"Our bet", she smiled her devilish smile.

I pushed her aside, "What the fuck did you do", I already knew the answer.

"Aw it's okay Zara I'm sure he'll understand that you're just another attention whoring slut who used him", I ran out of the closet looking for Damien I needed to explain  myself. My emotions were everywhere as guilt took over I was on the verge of tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMIENS P.O.V

I was waiting anxiously for these lessons to end to go see Cindy. I didn't know what it was about her that made my heart skip a beat, no one had ever done that or could do that, except her. The girls I usually got with were mere flings and for the pleasure of having sex. They were all easy, all the same but Cindy was different. Her beautiful features always blew my breath away as her long dark hair fell on her back. I loved her brown gorgous eyes that made me fall for her.

I was in love with her and I'd tell her today.

I chuckled to myself, I'd fallen for a beautiful nerd who loved her food. Cindy was different and that was what made me fall for, her innocence and stubbornness and her soft tender lips. I wanted to kiss those lips every second of the day.

Damn Damien Franco you're whipped.

I combed my hair with my fingers as the bell finally rung breaking me out of my thoughts as I smiled excited to see her, I was going to ask her out today, confessing all my feelings and I was nervous but confident at the same time as I walked into the lunch hall searching for her.

Alex,Josh, Melanie and the couple, Sean and Natalie walked towards me smiling as they all said their heys.

"You guys seen Cindy?", I asked wondering where she could be right now.

"She had art I'm sure she will be here soon", Natalie replied.

I nodded as I sat down with my group of friends and we began chatting an out various things, my phone suddenly beeped as I pulled it out assuming it was Cindy.

It was an unknown number and I frowned as I saw a video was sent to me,clicking it open I began to watch.

It was a video of Katie betting Cindy to make... what the fuck, Me fall for her and she had agreed. Emotions flooded my body and I was suddenly so enraged, fuming I got up. I felt so betrayed so hurt. So that bitch had used me all this time for a bet? So nothing she said was actually true. Fuck girls this is why I never trusted them. I didn't ever want to see her again as I stormed out of the lunch hall before I would punch or break something then I saw her running to me in tears. I didn't care what stupid act or lie she'd tell me. I was done with Zara Bennett as my chest suddenly hurt and my head felt heavy. I heard her calling me but id already gotten on my motarbike and drove off.

Zara Bennett. The girl that broke the bad boys heart. How amusing.

Being happy sometimes is to good to be true, right Zara? Katies a bitch but what about Zara? How do you feel about her right now? And poor Damien he was going to ask her out? What do you think will happen to the twos relationship. Will they be able to fix it? Or has Zara broken Damiens trust for ever? Find out in the next chapters.

Cote me ;)

Marwa awadh