Chapter ten: The journey that changed her life forever

Hey guys and gals! Yes, sadly, this is the LAST chapter. If you want a sequel, then just say so. But it may take a while because I have so many stories/fan fictions in mind. While waiting you could read one of my up coming or current Naruto fan fictions :)

This is how she looked like in the "I'm...so...sorry." scene >>>>>>>>>>

Anyway, wish me luck! Tomorrow I'll be in this typing contest that my classmates volunteered me in, because apparently, I am the fastest typer in class because of writing stories in wattpad. Thank you, wattpad xD.

     “Stop!” Naruto commanded as he and the toad boss came in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. She tilted her head, opening her mouth slightly and showing her teeth that are almost as sharp as her claws. No one saw it coming; that’s just how fast she moved despite her huge figure. One second she was staring at Naruto and the toad boss with her head tilted. The next she was standing behind them, her mouth opened as she accumulated dark, purplish chakra to blast it at them. Naruto quickly turned around and his eyes widened in surprise. “Toad boss, look out!” Naruto yelled as Kya aimed and blasted the huge chakra ball at them, but fortunately, the toad boss was able to dodge it only by a few inches. “Kya, snap out of it! This isn’t you!” Naruto yelled desperately, but that didn’t stop her. She recognized him briefly, but somehow she just couldn’t stop.

     She suddenly had the urge to kill anyone at sight. She wanted to rip anyone to shreds, to tears someone’s heart out mercilessly and make them cry for mercy. And she was going to start with the little boy in the orange jump suit before her. An evil and deadly smile formed her lips as she ran her darkish tongue over her newly sharpened teeth. Suddenly, a dark, purplish chakra surrounded her body and it expanded much farther than just an inch or two. She was ready to get serious. “Kya, please stop this!” Naruto pleaded.

     “Stop it, Naruto, you’re just wasting your time. See that monster before you? That’s not Kya anymore. That’s the demon, Mira.” He said sadly. Kya stared at Naruto, he looked so familiar. She couldn’t remember his name and it hurt her head every time she tried to remember, so she stopped trying. That was not important now; she was focused on killing him.

     Meanwhile, Kabuto and Kakashi were fighting each other while Orochimaru watched the battle with an amused looked on his face. He was still holding the stone. If he let go, then Kya wouldn’t be able to fully transform into the demon. Kakashi knew that as well, so while he fought he was trying to think of a plan. Kakashi had his Sharinggan on, knowing that Kabuto and he were on the same level. They have fought for quite a while now, and both were starting to get really tired. Kakashi looked at Naruto and the boss toad, they were still not fighting. For Kakashi, that was a good sign so that Kya won’t get hurt. While Kakashi was distracted, Kabuto suddenly punched him in the face with his chakra enforced fists. Kakashi flew and hit his back on the wall with a loud thud. He forced himself to stand up, his posture a bit slump. He quickly did his hand signs and charged toward him. “Chidori!

    Kabuto’s eyes widened in shock at Kakashi’s incredible speed, but lucky for him, he was already able to think of an idea on how to escape that jutsu. Kakashi stabbed Kabuto at the stomach; he spat out blood and stumbled backwards until his back touched the wall. He fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes, as a green colored chakra was glowing on his stomach. His wound was slowly healing until the point it started bleeding. Kakashi narrowed his eyes at him. “As I thought, before I could attack, he already started healing himself, so I wouldn’t be able to kill him with that jutsu.” Kakashi thought. He turned to look at Orochimaru, and he licked his lips. One left.