Chapter 48

Thanks so much for reading! 

Love you guys :)

Comment/Vote/Fan!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I waited anxiously as I sat in the living room with all the other imprints. Most crying. None of us want to lose our imprinter. 

I walked out I couldn't bear the sadness in there.

I know Seth would come back, he would never leave me. I'm his imprint.

I kicked the ground as I stood on the porch.

They're probably talking to the Volturi right now.

I sighed and sat down on the front porch steps.

I rested my chin in my hands.

He'll come back, I'm sure of it.

_____

I could feel myself wanting to rip my hair out, it was killing me, an hour has passed and they're still not back.

I paced back and fourth across my room. Glancing at the clock every 10 seconds that passed by.

By now I felt like crying.

I fell back on my bed, starring at the ceiling.

I could feel myself falling asleep.

I blinked my eyes repeatedly, trying to make the tiredness go away.

But it took over.

I felt my eyes slowly closing, taking me into darkness.

_____

I jumped up.

"What time is it?" I muttered to myself. 

I looked up the clock.

Only 15 minutes have passed since the last time I checked the time.

I groaned and stood up.

I need something to distract me from going crazy and breaking down in tears.

Maybe I'll take a shower.

Ya that sounds good.

I stepped in the shower, taking my time.

I got out and put on a pair of blue jean shorts and a black tank top with a white sweatshirt. I let my hair down and skipped the make up. I slipped on white converse.

I took a deep breath as I walked downstairs.

All the imprints where still there, Billy and Sue sat at the kitchen table. Her face buried in her hands. I turned to Rachel who was sitting on the couch, her knees hugged to her chest. 

Emily sat the kitchen table, starring at the wall.

Kim sat on the other side of the couch, sleeping.

Stacey was missing, probably at home, whenever she's sad or worried about something she likes to be left alone.

Little Claire played with her dolls on the floor.

She looked up as she spotted me. 

"Chelsea" She beamed and jumped up running to me and wrapping her small arms around my legs. I smiled and picked her up. She giggled as she sat on my hip.

"When is Qwuil comin back" Her brown eyes got bigger. I sighed. I didn't want to lie to her, but I also didn't want to make her sad. 

"I don't Claire, but soon" I smiled and kissed her soft little cheek. She giggled wrapping her arms around my neck.