Chapter 4

(So this is going to be a bit different from Season 3 simply because I don't like stealing others writing. Please keep that in mind.)

It took about ten minutes for John to get himself dressed and to the cemetery. He walked through slowly, looking sadly at all of the graves until he got to Sherlock's. Sitting down in front of it he smiled sadly, "Hey, Sherlock. I miss you." he mumbled, "I really wish you hadn't...Hadn't killed yourself. What could have been bad enough that you couldn't come to me about? I could have helped. We could have been happy. I..I don't...Don't know how I'm going to continue on without you. It's been three years, shouldn't I be okay by now? It hurts worse to everyday, waking up in a different flat, going down to make tea and accidentally making two, having to be reminded every morning that you're gone. You left me. I loved you, I still do. If I had said it would you have stayed or would you leave me either way? I want you back, more than anything. I would give up everything for one more hour with you. An hour of you happy, just a rare smile and you're voice. I need you." he sobbed, looking at the wilting flowers in front of the grave and Sherlock's engraved name. "I really wish there was more than just you're name here. People deserve to know how wonderful you were. I still believe in you. You couldn't fake that." John mumbled before going silent, looking sadly at the grave that symbolized where his best friend was buried six feet under. He stood suddenly and placed a hand on the grave. "I should go. I love you." he stood there for a bit longer, wishing to hear an answer before walking away.