Raven Adamston [Original-Fandom Oc]

Name: Raven Adamston

Age: 27

YES. 11/10 ON THE AGE M8.

Gender: female

Appearance: Extremely short copper blonde hair, Amber eyes, 6"3, usually wearing a deep purple shirt, a long black Trench coat, and deep blue leggings.

Blonde hair, completely acceptable because it isn't wAIST LONG. And the shade of blonde is perfect.

Personality: Thrill seeker, Daredevil, fun.

Special thing: A pair of large jet black wings

Is... Is this acceptable? Most of the time winged humans are labeled Mary Sue but since its an original fandom it probably is okay. I won't take off many points for it. How do you readers feel about it?

Likes: flying, raves, festivals, dares, her two older brothers.

Dislikes: sitting still, tight spaces, pepper spray (long story)

Backstory:
Raven is the youngest in her family, as she has two older brothers that she looks up too. Her older brother James has already found his soulmate, but her other brother Ryan has not. She has not found hers either. She's very close to her brothers.
She has a few friends, but more enemies.
She had a happy childhood, and is currently working at Starbucks with her best friend Cassandra.

Interesting.

Overall: I personally love the age and the appearance. However, I'm not sure about the wings. Bird wings are used often. But since it is an original fandom I don't know if it is all that Sueish. I'll leave it up to the readers, like I said before. And there wasn't much information to go on.

originality: 65%
changeable: 10%
missing: 25%