Chapter 7 Get some popcorn ladies and gentlemen.

Shawn's POV.

There she is. Her friend Lanna was practically carrying her to the clinic. I ran over to help and saw that Ava was a bloody mess.

"What happened? Who did this?" I asked picking Ava up.

"None of your damn business Shawn. Put her down!" Lanna exclaimed.

No way was I putting her down. I just turned around and walked to my truck. Laying her in the backseat I got in and drove to the hospital.

We pulled up outside and took her into the ER. "I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE." Ava had passed out while I was carrying her.

The doctors took her back, I tried to go with them but a nurse made me stay.

Two hours later a nurse came out and said. "She's awake but she doesn't want any visitors. The bad news is; she's been raped and beaten. Her ribs are bruised as well as her face. The good news is that she's alive." Her voice was overly optimistic.

I had to go on tour in a week. I couldn't imagine leaving her here.

My sister was right.... I like Ava.

Ava's POV

Today is the party. I was in the hospital yesterday. Shawn took me there.

The hospital made me go back home after I regained consciousness. My mom came back yesterday so I'm safe for now.

Then came the dreaded question from my mom. "What on earth happened to you child?" I glared at Trevor and said "I was accused of being a whore then physically and sexually assaulted. By your ass of a husband. Any way I'm going out with Lanna. Piss off, yeah?" I said the last part to Trevor and he sent death glares my way.

My mom yelled profanities at me as I ran to Lanna's car but I didn't care. Carson was at Ryan's so I have nothing to worry about.

Don't forget to comment!