Part 3 : Lucy Delivers the dragon book

The next day at fairy tail the dragon slayers weren't here except for The exceed's , but Carla started to get worried because they haven't seen them in the past week .

Carla : has anyone seen Wendy lately ?

Guild Members : no , come to think of it Laxus , Natsu , and Gajeel aren't here wonder what happened to them !

Carla : I hope she's alright , I'm beginning to worry about her !

Lucy : ( shocked look , while holding the dragon book in her hands )

Levy : where's Lucy I need to speak with her ?

Natsu : ( smiles evilly )

Happy : hey Natsu ?

Natsu : yes happy !

Happy : do you know where the dragon slayers , and Lucy are ?

Natsu : she's coming in a few minutes.

Lucy : ( walks into the guild hall , shaking uncontrollably )

Levy : Lu-Chan is something wrong ?

Lucy : ( holds on tightly to the dragon book )

Mirajane : Lucy is something wrong !

Lucy : ( suddenly faints , and drops the dragon book )

Guild Members : LUCY ( runs to Lucy )

Lilly : what's that book that she had in her hand !

Levy : ! ( picks up the book ) the book of dragon season.

Erza : Gray help me , take Lucy to the infirmary !

Gray : ( picks up Lucy ) okay what I'm trying to understand is why Natsu says that she's heavy when she's actually light for me to carry !

Erza : come on Lucy , it's okay ( walks to the infirmary )

In the infirmary

Aquarius : ( comes out of her own gate ) Lucy what happened !

Mira : ( smiles ) oh hello there , you must be Leo's partner right ?

Aquarius : ( sad look ) yes , I'm Aquarius gate of the water barrier.

Mira : Lucy fainted after she found the dragon book and entered the guild hall , our friend Levy Mcgarden is researching it to see if we could get some answers to why the dragon slayers were gone for the past week !

Aquarius : Leo saw everything , he was afraid that this would happen , he didn't want to see her so he asked me to come out to see her instead .

Suddenly Lector , Frosch , Yukino and Kagura started entering the guild hall with frightening looks .

Erza : hello Yukino , Kagura , Frosch , Lector what brings here !

Kagura : Sting and Rogue are not at the guild hall , Minerva contacted me about their disappearance so I went to get Yukino , and I was worried that she might get caught.

Gray : well it's a good thing you came , Lucy brought the book of dragons in the guild hall so we're getting answers, from it to see why the dragon slayers , are acting funny lately !

Levy : I see , know wonder why Lucy fainted !

Happy : did you find something levy ?

Levy : yes I did , according to this book it has rules .

Lilly : and what are those rules ?

Levy : one of these rules say , that if the dragon slayers are locked away from their mates , they'll try to escape and , start a war with the person that locks them away .

Gray : I don't care what Natsu does he's not taking Lucy .

In the infirmary

Lucy : ( suddenly wakes up ) where is the dragon book !

Mirajane : ( smiles ) you're finally awake .

Lucy : !

Mirajane : ( smiles ) you want some tea ?

Lucy : ( smiles ) Arigato

Mirajane : ( smiles ) you're welcome

Natsu : ( smiles evilly ) hello Lucy feeling better !

Lucy : ! ( shaking in fear )

Mirajane : Lucy what's wrong ?

Erza : Natsu get out of the infirmary , you're scaring her !

Natsu : ( smiles evilly ) oh I just wanted to see her , it's not like I'm going to do something to her .

Lisanna : Natsu leave Lucy alone , what do you want with her anyway ?

Natsu : oh she didn't tell you yet , about the dragon book , Lisanna .

Lisanna : yes everyone knows about the dragon book , because Lucy fainted when she entered the guild hall !

Natsu : oh , I'm so sorry my beloved , Lucy but it seems that the dragon slayers can't wait any longer ?

Erza : you're not taking Lucy , forget about it Natsu .

Natsu : ( angry look ) ALL OF YOU STAY OUT THIS , IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU .

Guild Members : !

Natsu : ( eyes start to turn yellow and full of rage )

Makarov : okay Natsu calm down , we just need to do something for just a few minutes okay !

Natsu : ( angered ) and what would that be ?

Makarov : This ?

Natsu : !

Makarov : ( casts a sleeping spell )

Natsu : ( yawns and falls asleep )

Mirajane : But Master , Lucy said that we aren't supposed to keep the dragon slayers away from their mates !

Makarov : well we're going to have to think of a plan to do something with them after mating season is over !

Narrator : what is master Makarov thinking , what are the guild members thinking , what's going to happen to the dragon slayers and , their mates find out next time !!!

End of Part 3