CHAPTER 1

Felicia's POV

     Tommorow is my birthday, that means that i'm going to turn eighteen. I'm so excited beacause tommorow i can finnaly meet my mate. I have been waiting for the time that i can finally meet my mate since i was a child. I always dream of meeting my mate and getting my happily ever.

      Right now, i'm running in the wood in my wolf form. I have to be secret about it because i'm a white wolf. And only me, my family and Ashton that knew about my secret. But i haven't discovered what is my power yet. Because every white wolf has some kind of power and also they have more enchance in hearing, sight, more stronger and faster than any average wolf. That's why white wolf is rare and I have to be kept a secret.

     Ashton Cole is my bestfriend. Ashton and I have been besfriend since we were just a babies. And he is also the Alpha of the Bluemoon pack, Which is my pack. He is quite handsome i may add. But he is my bestfriend so i can't think of him in that way.

     I have been running in the wood for about 15 minutes. And suddenly i heard a cracking sound. Then, the next thing i know is that i'm being tackled down by a big black wolf, Ashton.

      "Don't do that", I playfuly hit his chest with my paw.

     "I just couldn't help it, your face is priceless.", He smilled and laugh in a wolfish kind of laugh.

     "You scared me half to death." , I huff and pretend to be mad at him, I was just want him to felt sorry. Seeing his reaction was worth it. I just couldn't stay mad at him for too long and he know that.

     "I know you couldn't stay mad at me for too long admit it." he says.

     I smiled, "Come on let's get back it's getting late."

     We get back to the pack house together, while talking, joking, and hitting each other playfully. It's just feel very nice and the world just felt right.

     Half way back to the pack house, suddenly there was a handsome vampire appeared in front of us.

     Ashton being the Alpha he is, he immediately get into fighting position and ready to chop that vampire head. Beacuse of vampire being our natural enemy, it's in our blood and instinct to get alerted whenever we are close to them.

     But, before he could do anything about it, the vampire has disappear into thin air.

Cody Christian as Ashton Cole