#9 A Look Into a House Full of Lust Filled Vampires From The Eyes of The Girl They Could Not Kill

It seems like it took me years to reach Ethan. When I reached him seconds later he was putting out the fire with his other hand. When he is done putting out the fire he slumps back looking tired.

I didn't use full force. He will be okay" Nate says. I look over and glare at Nate. I'm so pissed at him for gurting Ethan. It happened so fast I don't even notice what I did until I feel Ethan put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay, cariad. Fire just weakens us. We were just training." He says.

I see him walk over to Nate and pick him up from where he is laying on the ground. I run to catch up with Ethan. What did I do? Did I kill him? Ethan puts him down on the couch.

"Is he okay?" I whisper. I'm feeling so guilty. They were just training.

"Yeah. You just put him to sleep." He laughs.

"I didn't mean to." I put my head down. I felt like a child that is about to be scolded.

"I know, you were upset."

He moves closer to me and holds me close. I'm surprised right now. I thought he would still be mad.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, Lara."

"It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I ruined what we had."

"I guess it was all a misunderstanding. We both didn't know exactly what you and I had." He leads me outside. We sit on the porch steps. I look over at him and he smiles at me. I feel the sneaky blush spread on my cheeks. He leans in and gently puts his lips on mine.

It starts as a gentile kiss, but it turns possessive. He sits me on top of him. He releases my lips.

"I guess we still have it. I hope this makes it clear to both of us." He says. I'm playing with his hair and his white streak.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I move his hair away from his eyes so that both of his electric green eyes are looking into mine.

"I want you to be mine."

"I want to be yours." I say.

Our lips meet again but this time we both are possessive and greedy. I'm breathing hard, but I don't want to end this kiss. I don't care if I pass out. Ethan pulls away and I take a desperate breath.

"Sorry. I forget you need to breath." He teases.

He brushes my hair away from my cheek and says, "Don't be scared. Trust me, cariad." I want to tell him that I do trust him, but his mouth is on my neck. He is sucking a sensitive spot and it feels so good. I let out a moan and try to get closer to him. He stops sucking only to start licking my neck. I feel myself melt under him.

"I left a mark. Do you want me to get rid of it?"

"No! I...I would like to keep your love marks on me." I say.

Why did I just call a hickey a love mark? I'm such an idiot sometimes. He laughs.

"You taste so good." What? Did he just say I taste good? My hand shoots up to where he was sucking. It feels like a hickey, not a bite. He laughs at my reaction.

"Do you mean my skin tasted good?" I ask confused.

"When I sucked on your neck, your blood rushed up to where I was sucking. The best way of describing it is like if you sucked on your favorite flavored candy eith the wrapper still on." He says.

"Aww I'm your favorite flavor?" I tease. "You sure are." he says.

"Can I taste you?" I lick my bottom lip, seductively. His eyes widen with surprise.